Good Morning Ladies - 1/14/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - 1/14/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? I'm headed to work, but plan on coming home and hanging out in my scrap room for a bit tonight! I have some site work that needs done, but still hoping to start a layout, or hope to after I locate a picture I know I have. Still trying to find one of Garretts 1st day of college pictures that I know I have. I'm hoping when I got my new phone last year I didn't loose them. Could have sworn I backed them up. Any whoo, that's my main focus tonight!

Anyone scrapping today? Or have any exciting plans??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies - 1/14/2021

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I am working at school this afternoon. Working around the house this morning. Maybe some time to scrap later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm heading into town today to settle up with the antique store and pick up a prescription. Mom is coming up, so we will be stopping in GW and the new thrift store that opened up in Lugoff today as well. No other plans at the moment.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another chilly day here but at least the sun is shinning. My only plans for today are to work on my Telephone Tag layout and then head to an exercise class this afternoon.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Had Zoom bible study this morning and then cleaned the kitchen. Weather is supposed to be almost 60 today so I may head back to the attic to do some more cleaning. Have LOs to finish so scrap room may call instead.
Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! It's also sunny but cold here today. Another one of those days I don't even wanna leave the house. Mom's 92nd birthday is today. I sent her a card and she received it yesterday. They live an hour away. I just talked to her on the phone. I would normally drive up to see her, but my Sis won't let me in the house. It's just too cold to stand outside.

Just planning on scrapping the rest of the day.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Slow start this morning, had to wash my hair which makes for a slower morning. Hoping to get some scrapping organized with pics and at least accomplish a layout or two. Towels are in the washer. Yesterday I got so much done, hoping today is as productive. I have birthday presents to wrap but still haven't heard if or how they are celebrating cute Jett's birthday #2. Since they have all had Covid they are feeling more free and I have seen them shopping twice this week. Not sure if that would be good for me or not!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Finished my last Google Meet for the day. Waiting on a phone call from my daughter's pediatrician. Tested Negative for Covid but having Covid symptoms...Hoping he can prescribe a standby test in case she needs tested again tomorrow or over the weekend. And also hoping to rest my overstrained eyes for a few minutes before I get back at it grading online work, etc. Have a good day everyone.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a work day for me; gonna spend some time this evening working on my planner or cross stitch. DH and I are watching Good Witch shows; it cracks me up that he watches it with me.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi everyone! It's been one storm after the other here for over a week and we've got some pretty bad cabin fever. We can't find the key with the fob to the car either so we can't even drive anywhere. We have searched and searched without any luck. So it's been a bit frustrating in that respect as well. It will eventually show up somewhere! But meanwhile we need to find someone who can come to our house and make a new key for us... Ugh!

Otherwise, not much else happening. I'm finally starting to feel better after the round of steroids. They help my asthma but then I feel so awful because my body doesn't like them. So I'm always glad when I can stop taking them.

My first 2 month asthma shot is due to arrive tomorrow. So we'll probably borrow a neighbor's truck and go to town for groceries, mail, etc.

And I actually managed to start a layout tonight! :)

Hope you're all doing well!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”