Wednesday Jan 13, 2021

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday Jan 13, 2021

Post by Tamara »

It's Hump Day! How's your week going?
Today a plumber is coming to drain our water heater. Didn't know it was a thing to keep up with maintenance. But it's free for us so no biggie. I hope to scrap some more and clean up some more. I was finally able to find a photographer within reason (one wanted $200 more than the others) So we have our family phot shoot scheduled the first Saturday in April. We our going to our State Capitol Bldg. (if it is still standing after this weekend haha) I wanted our photo with the cherry blossoms and at our Capitol they are amazing in the Spring. It's the little things! :D
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday Jan 13, 2021

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning! It's another gloomy day here. If I didn't know better I'd say it was gonna start snowing any minute now but it's way too warm for that. Maybe we'll get some badly needed rain. No plans for today so far. Changed the sheets and towels out and they're in the washer and dryer now. Planning on scrapping today. Yesterday I spent the afternoon watching Youtube videos but never found anything I really wanted to try.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Tamara, I've always wanted to see the cherry blossoms! The pictures I've seen are gorgeous!
Have fun with the photo shoot.

I have nothing much going on today. I have to finish writing up my performance review. Not sure if raises or bonuses are going to happen - fingers crossed!

I'm just going to cook hot dogs for dinner tonight. I'm feeling lazy. And I slammed my finger in a filing cabinet drawer this morning and it hurts like hell.

Hope your day is better than mine!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! I had bible study this morning and then spent a couple of hours at Sherwin Williams trying to find the right paint color to work with my grey that turns purple. My SW guy is so patient and wonderful! Back in my scrap room to finish my moving of things around. I have emptied out several boxes from the attic and the rearranging has given me extra empty cabinets at this point.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's gloomy here today too. Thankfully, it's another stay at home day for me. I will have to run out tomorrow or Friday to settle up with the antique store and pick up a prescription.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

We are having mild weather for our town. It is in the 30s.
....................wow, I got interrupted this morning and now it is after 3pm.

Time with my mom, talked to my brother and had a video medical call with my mom. All is well. Then time to scrap. So I will be uploading photos of my creations. :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon everyone. I've been busy grading online work. Thinking that all the computer screen staring is what is causing my headaches. Feeling pretty bad for the online learners and their eyeballs at this moment...Hopefully we can get back to normal soon! My first grad class tonight occurs tonight; trying to get as much done this afternoon since will be busy tonight. Hope you all have a good rest of your day.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good afternoon everyone!! I've had a sluggish kind of day. It was so cold and heavy frost this morning that I just wanted to stay in the house. DH is working so I have gotten some scrapping done, but I feel like a slug today.
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

sthom97093 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 pm Good afternoon everyone. I've been busy grading online work. Thinking that all the computer screen staring is what is causing my headaches. Feeling pretty bad for the online learners and their eyeballs at this moment...Hopefully we can get back to normal soon! My first grad class tonight occurs tonight; trying to get as much done this afternoon since will be busy tonight. Hope you all have a good rest of your day.
I also feel bad for my grandkids with all the online learning and online gaming and watching tv. Their sleep is all messed up because they haven't been to school in a very long time and really don't have a schedule. Our grandson who lives locally did started back to school on Monday. 4 more of the grandkids are supposed to start on the 19th, while 3 more were also supposed to start on the 19th living in the same State but they are maybe going 2 days and maybe just virtual. (still up in the air) Also oldest granddaughter has all her classes online this semester. This is not how she wanted to start college. She wanted to meet new people which of course isn't happening at all.

All the kids really need to get back to school and their activities and have a somewhat normal life.
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

How am I supposed to work from home when the dog does this? LOL

Just work for me; some TV time with hubby and I need to try to get at least one basket of laundry put up. My helper will have to carry the basket LOL
Attachments
35F8461C-0CFF-4D43-8A1A-826F6F91C7D3.jpeg
35F8461C-0CFF-4D43-8A1A-826F6F91C7D3.jpeg (225.06 KiB) Viewed 1588 times

Return to “Daily Chatter”