Dog Breed

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Dog Breed

Post by Jan Mosier »

What is your favorite breed of dog?

With the loss of Cooper I am now down to 11 and I probably shouldn't have a favorite breed, but I do, the Cocker Spaniel is my favorite breed, particularly the females.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Dog Breed

Post by Deanna13 »

I love Schitzus. My daughter has had 2 for quite awhile. They are quiet natured, friendly, and loveable.
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I love Dachshunds. I've had 2 over the years, one short hair and one long hair. My brother now has one of each also. I would love to have another one but dh is allergic to dogs other than poodles and I'm not a fan of poodles.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I grew up with a cocker and had another one when my kids were little. LOVE them. Now I have a border collie who is so sweet but active and an Australian Shepherd with a great temperament but my cocker will always be my fav.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

no dogs here, so I don't have a favorite
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I don't have a dog, but if I were to get one, I'd love a Burma-doodle. I work for a family owned company and every family member has one in a different color. They come to the office all the time (4 of them!). They are SOOO cute and SOOO friendly.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've always been partial to beagles . . . but will probably never own one.

We currently have Rocky and he's a chiweenie, so I'm going with that as my favorite breed. :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Gonna go with Dachshunds - even though I love all dogs LOL. I’ve had smooth coat terriers, a whippet mix and a mini schnauzer along with the four I have now - dapple dachshund, beagle/dachshund mix, heeler and a heeler mix.

The schnauzer was one of the hardiest dogs we’ve ever had along with the whippet mix and my beagle mix is 15. She is still pretty good shape; just arthritic - she takes medicine for it everyday.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:35 pm I've always been partial to beagles . . . but will probably never own one.

We currently have Rocky and he's a chiweenie, so I'm going with that as my favorite breed. :mrgreen:
I have 3 Beagles, 1 Beagle Cocker mix and 2 Beagle Chihuahua mix.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I love all dogs! I love dogs more than most people. I love my German Shepherd, especially when he tilts his head. I love my strangely shaped mutt (Australian Shepherd, Heeler, Shepherd, etc mix) and my Chihuahua who was supposed to be a teacup but is 20 lbs of fun. And I miss desperately my American Staffordshire Terrier/Shepherd mix. I'm not sure I have a favorite breed....I love them all!

Return to “Daily Chatter”