Tuesday - 1/12/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 1/12/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

What's on everyones agenda today?? I'm getting ready to head off to work . . .gonna be short staffed today, but I knew that last night, so I'm already a bit prepared for this . . .no plans other than hanging out in my scraproom this evening.

You ladies enjoy your day, regardless of what it entails, and I'll check in when I get home!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday - 1/12/2021

Post by Wendy »

Good morning,
Nothing exciting going on here. Just making lists and lists....
I'm putting off a lot until this weekend. Just because I don't want to do anything now...lol
which just means the mountain of laundry will continue to grow.

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! It's a super foggy day here and the temps are warmer so I will probably head up to the attic again today and do some more organizing, I have been able to get rid of several items which makes me happy. I would rather see someone using the stuff than it sitting in my attic. Hitting the scrap room today also to finish a LO.
Enjoy today!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's wet here this morning from last nights rain. We're expecting more during the day. No plans as of now. I'm sure scrapping will be involved as I have a layout due tomorrow. Typical me, waiting until the last minute to do it. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! I'm just back from Planet Fitness, doing well keeping up with my routine so far. Very cold here this morning at 24 degrees. brrrrr..... DH is working dayshift so I'll be scrapping and catching up on challenges and DT assignments.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home all day day for me. Yesterday I was able to sneak in a pedicure after my haircut for the first time in a year. It was wonderful! I have more projects to get to today. Some more organizer bins I ordered came yesterday. I can't show before and after pics cause its my underwear drawer :lol: :lol: :lol: I have layouts to do today and I am making progress in the scrap room. It's a good 2021 so far!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It is warmer today so I was up early for my walk. Felt so good to get out and exercise in the fresh air! Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer too. Have my vacuum running now and then want to mop my floors and clean my bathrooms. Then I can either scrap or organize depending on how I feel.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a work day for me; well the housekeeper came today so I chatted with her a bit and I had to get her to take out the Doxie as I still can’t get up and down stairs yet. I did bottom out this afternoon while working so thinking I am going to bed early tonight. Gonna try to finish the online class I started last night on scrapbook.com. Try to get a little more done on my cross stitch
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone. We are in the midst of a quarantine at my house...my daughter was exposed over the weekend, and I've had a nagging headache the past 24 hours. Got a Covid test today, not a rapid one, but already got the results and thankfully negative. Guess I just have a nagging headache...Anyway, did get quite a bit of paperwork done for work today and did some blog posting for my other design team. Staring at the computer might be the source of my headache...Hope you all have a good night.

Return to “Daily Chatter”