Monday 1/11/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday 1/11/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning my fellow scrappers -

What's on YOUR agenda today?? I'm getting ready to head out to work . . .it's a 7:30 to 4:00 day for me unlessl we have a call off, but crossing fingers that won't be the case today . . .it's bad enough it's a Monday. They're always rough with the phones. They seem to never stop ringing!!

My goal tonight is to tackle some of the mess in my scrap room. I literally started a project this weekend that I am in no position to finish . . .so as I mentioned yesterday, we're going to try to "kill a kit" before we start tearing them apart. I'm still on track for my 5 layouts a month though (I'm jealous of you all that can do five or more in a weekend) . . .so I'm still good!

Anyone else scrapping today?? Whatcha working on?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Monday 1/11/2021

Post by Wendy »

Good morning....didn't get much sleep last night. I was having weird dreams. I'm hoping to get some scrapping in tonight as I don't have much else on the agenda.
Hoping today at work goes by smoothly...
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Not much planned except continuing to organize attic stuff. I took all of my cardstock out of the paper trays in the closet and it now lives in drawers along with alphas of the same color. I'm loving all the new space it gave me in the closet. I should have thought of this months ago but the paper trays seemed to need to be used. They are going away. Will most likely work on the Monday challenge.
Have a great Monday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'm up early I know! Couldn't go back to sleep after the initial bathroom wake up call so yes breakfast is over, half of the tree is undecorated, I finished a layout and now I am checking in and it's not even * AM yet! :mrgreen:
I have a haircut appt at 11:00 and thinking about a pedicure. DH and I talked about it last night. I have so much dead skin on my feet and since they are numb I am cutting off pieces of skin. Since I am Diabetic that is probably not a good thing because I can't afford an infection. I put lotion on them almost every night but it's been a year since I had them do it in a salon. I can avoid crowds there and wearing a mask I should be fine. It is different from getting a massage that I am still not allowed to do. I may see if they are crowded after my haircut, if they are than I will do one morning this week. I have SO many projects going..... Still working on the ribbon jars. Saying goodbye to them is exhilarating just like Patti and her paper in the closet. Trying to dejunk this room is a big project and I can only do bites at a time. I have Christmas decorations to put away while DH is at work and the truck is out of the way. I have another drawer to organize and a box of misfits to go through in the scraproom. All the leftover pieces from projects are just going to be tossed. I need more cleanliness looking drawers. Lettuce wraps for dinner.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Off to a lazy start today. Woke up at 5am and was thinking about getting up to check the temp to see if I wanted to walk and the next thing I know it's after 7am. Got up and decided it was too cold to walk with temp in the 40's and windy so went back to bed. Think I've had too much sleep...I feel so sluggish even after my coffee! I have a Zoom fitness meeting at noon and then planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! I didn't sleep well either last night. Lots of tossing and turning. It's bright and sunny but only 34 degrees. Just back from the Dentist. I got my permanent crown put in, just hoping everything is adjusted correctly.

DH is working dayshift so not much on my list today except to catch up on some scrapping.

Have a great day, all!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I brought my mom to her eye dr this am. I could not go in so I walked 1 mile while she was in there and went to pick up her prescriptions (in the car). Last night I was organizing some of the recipe pages I have made for my kids. SO I have 1 set done and another set to organize. Yeah

There should be time to scrap today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

just back to work for me today - spent more than an hour going through email and then working on little things before starting on books for the year. Think I'm going to kick back and watch some classes now while I chill. Maybe a little work on my cross stitch. With all the organizing, ya'll are making me want to work on mine! It won't be long before I can get back at it.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work just a bit ago . . .got a call that my car was ready so I stopped by the house and picked up Shawn so he could ride along with me and went and picked it up. It's sooooo nice and shiny, and no more scratches! I can't believe it took them a whole week to get it finished, but I'm definitely happy to have my car back.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good evening ladies. I had to be up and out of the house early this morning for my eye appt. It was suppose to be a quick visit, just eye drops and out but I was there for almost an hour and a half. He confirmed that I have Adies Tonic Pupil. Since I have already had a head and brain scan we can rule out any tumors. So it's all good, just need some stronger reading glasses.

Finally the dogs are on the mend. It's been three days of clean crates, yay! I was starting to worry I wouldn't be able to get it under control and I would have to take them both to the vet. Giving them the goat dewormer helped tremendously. It took Kyle and I both to give it to them as they hate the taste of it. Margo has one more day of it but Johnny is done with his. No plans the rest of the week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”