Jan 10 Sunday

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Jan 10 Sunday

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! What's happening in your life today?

The sun is shining brightly now, but it was 25 with frost this morning. I've had a lazy morning, just enjoying scrapping a bit. Now, we are off to visit MIL and also DS and his family. They all live an hour away.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Jan 10 Sunday

Post by Tamara »

Looks like we were writing at the same time! haha I quickly deleted mine but save a copy of what I already wrote. :lol:

Good Morning!!

I have extra church meetings today so there will be a lot of online zoom going on. I am hoping to get to some scrapping. I just made a list so i can divide and conquer. We still are in great need of snow! We won't have water this summer if this keeps up. Our 2nd Christmas yesterday went really well. Now I get to take down my Christmas decorations. My snowmen are only going to get a two week display. :mrgreen: I think I'll start on some of that today as well but finish it up tomorrow. I got one more cupboard organized yesterday. I have six baskets that are 6x 8 1/2 I put journal cards in one, small stickers, small embellishments, finished titles, packaged scrap supplies (like project life cards) and small coordinating packs of stuff
I am trying to get those things in one place but I have too many. I'm working on just two places instead of four or five that they are currently in. I am dividing up stuff that I have hung onto for years and I am going to have to toss it. DH reminded me of the rule "if you haven't used it in a year, it's gone) That is so hard!! My give away box is going to be full fast,
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

we are at a campground in the RV and it was sleeting this moring but idn't stick. cold though. but we still took a long walk once it let up. today is a travel day to go about an hour further south for all of next week. so no scrapping so far this month maybe when we get back.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! Went to church and out to breakfast. Home to do some more organizing and then going to a friend's house to help with an electrical problem.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon friends! Been doing odds and ends around our house and reading for my new grad class that starts on Wed about the Civil War. Currently doing an email check while listening to my chihuahua snore...Hoping to get some scrap time in this afternoon. :) Got some good pics of my daughter at a local ski park. Who would've thought my daughter with a broken leg in Sept would be going tubing at a ski resort in January? NOT ME! Have a good day everyone.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon eveyyone! Slept in a little bit this morning and didn't want to get up...it was cold, 35*....but wanted to go to my kickboxing class. After class, came home and did a couple loads of laundry. It's still cold out and I'm thinking about just wrapping up in a cozy blanket and watching some tv.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good afternoon - yesterday was spent with trying to get some bills and the books for the church caught up. Got up this morning, my allergies/sinuses are draining bad so Sudafed here I come! Watching church online and afterwards had breakfast for lunch. DH made a cinnamon bread bake (casserole) - it was extremely good. Now just chilling watching some tv. It is in the high 30’s here and feels cold after the 50’s/60’s we had....
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Hello ladies! Today has been a lazy/productive day.
I made pancakes and sausage for breakfast, completed a layout, made tomato bisque for lunch, complete a layout, swept the floors, completed a layout...Now I'm contemplating starting dinner...or another layout.
My pictures were supposed to be delivered Friday and that didn't happen. And I'm trying to figure out a better way to organize my papers. I was looking for a specific sheet and I was getting mad that I couldn't find it. I knew it was here. It was a specific color of woodgrain paper. I looked through my paper stash and my scout stuff. It turned up in the Fall drawer. It's so hard to organize when some of these papers can cross over like that.
I'm counting down the days until my Kallax cubes get here....I really want a whole new set up!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

good afternoon ladies - spent my day working in my room. . . I have boxes and bags currently all over the place, and like six projects going on at once in here. . .I have a walk way directly to my desk, but that's about it at the moment. . .all of my kits are currently scattered all over my room . . .I started sorting through them today, and literally wound up putting them back either in the boxes they were shipped in or in the 12x12 ziploc bags that I have them stored in. I've determined that I still love them the way they are and there is no solution for me at this point. Instead, I'm going to sort my pictures, and grab one kit at a time and kill it - regardless of whether I'm tired of the kit or not. . . period.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Seems it's the day to reorganize and clean up. I've been wanting to do my space for a long time now and finally got started on it today. Got the two "junk" corners cleaned out, got all the stuff to be thrown away in the garbage, all the wood I was going to make signs out of is now DH's problem. :) I still have a lot to go through but I figure one section at a time does the trick. He's been doing a lot of spring cleaning while I've been recuperating from whatever I had that caused the 3 day asthma attack. Feeling much better at last thank God!

Tried to figure out some pics to go with layouts and managed to get a few printed. Got frustrated and stopped. Steve said "Honey you have BOXES full of printed pictures. Use those." I know I should but they don't always work with the sketches/challenges. I should at least start with those though...

Not much else happening here. It's amazing that all you people have those cold temps and we're in the 40s! But thank God it's warm because with all the rain we've been getting our cabin would have been buried long ago! And we've decided to keep our geese since the bright light we put out there has helped tremendously. YAY! Little Peep isn't even a year old and he's stepped up to fill his late daddy's place and is taking good care of his 3 ladies. :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”