Saturday 1.9.21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday 1.9.21

Post by Tamara »

Merry Christmas!!!! Yes in an hour and a half we get to have Christmas #2 with the littles. I might be just a little bit excited! :D :D :D
What's on your plate today?
More of my clear containers came yesterday afternoon so after Christmas this morning I have plenty to keep me busy. I hope to scrap a bit as well but one of the containers are baskets for a cupboard in here so that may take over. DH is using the stimulus heck to cover my large purchase of containers. Sadly we only received one this time and they took $200 off. Not sure how to get the second check other than contact the government site. Don't want to click into spam!
Happy Saturday! Still no snow in our neck of the woods.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 1.9.21

Post by Wendy »

Merry Christmas Tamara!! Enjoy the day!

I've been scrapping a bit this morning. So irritated that the kids didn't do their chores yesterday, so I'm kinda on strike. If they won't help, I'm not doing anything. And I'm not cooking for them either! I know "what's for dinner" is going to be the first thing they ask when they wake up.

Not much going on today. Hopefully, a nice quiet day. Hubby has some stuff to work on that i can't really help with. I'm hoping he starts knocking things off his honey do list.

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm continuing to go through attic stuff and find homes for it. Our "big" snowstorm never amounted to much. It's a bright sunny day today with a little smattering of snow here and there. Back to my cleaning!
Enjoy your Saturday!
Tamara, enjoy your Christmas part 2!
Wendy, happy scrapping!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, enjoy Christmas part 2!

It's a quiet day here so far. I have another 2 batches of treats in the oven and have another load of dog laundry to wash and 2 to fold. Hoping (fingers crossed), for a nice relaxing day. Only time will tell. I will be scrapping some today after the dogs settle back down.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Merry Christmas Tamara!!

Went to a 5K training class this morning. Not sure I'll actually sign up for the 5K but I'll continue the training. I crossed it off my bucket list last year so it's not that important to me now. Anyway...it was pretty cold out today but the instructor didn't make us go outside thankfully!
Watching a movie with dh right now and catching up online. Going to a friends house this evening...looking forward to a little "normalcy" for a change.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Merry Christmas Tamara! So glad you get to have it with your family!

Another morning at Planet Fitness and just a leisurely day. DH is working tonight so I'll scrap some this evening.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. We just finished a yummy dinner made by my darling daughter. I visited my mom this am and then watched some shows on the DVR, then was able to get to my scrap room. I worked on a few LOs. :D I'll watch some Cobra Kai episode on NetFlix with hubby tonight and then probably have more time in my scrap closet. :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies . . .

Just now getting a moment to sit down and spend some time on the internet. Lots of house work today, and I'm trying to knock out some of my "to do" list things. . .and I know that if I come in here and sit down, then I'm doomed. I don't need any distractions, I just need to get these things done, and move on . . .lot's of progress, but still not finished. It's like you always make a bigger mess before you're finished with any project, and that's where I am now.

I'm also going sit in my scraproom tonight, and sort through some kits - I think my plan is to take it one at a time. Notate somewhere what's in the kit, and make a genuine effort to remove items that I know I will never use from that said kit. Perhaps I'll keep them together, maybe not, either way, I need to take inventory of what I actually do have and plan a few pages. . .I really want to use them!! Maybe we should do a "bash the kit" month like we did with the papers pads. . .

Any who, off to post Bingo words, and then set the timer. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone! I had my IV yesterday and have been a little wiped out the past 24 hours. The doc calls it a war in your body. That it is...UGH...Sounds like you guys are having a good Saturday getting caught up on your to-do list and having Christmas part 2. Hope you have a good rest of your night!

Return to “Daily Chatter”