TGI Friday - 1/8/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI Friday - 1/8/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Heading out to work here in a few minutes. . . have to admit, I'm feeling like this has been the longest week in history. So much going on at work, in the world, and just in general. Definitely looking forward to some down time this weekend. . .

So, what's everyone else have going on today? Everyone healthy?? Any scrapping going on today for any of you??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: TGI Friday - 1/8/2021

Post by phillisw »

I am off to teach at school. It has been a busy week for me teaching every day.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Already counting down the hours! It should be a quiet day, but it's going to be a long one.
Paying bills today and making a to do list for the weekend. Seems like I'm all about making lists this year...lol.
Hey, whatever works!

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Trying to get back into my morning routine! 2nd day back at Planet Fitness! Woo! Woo!

Need to do some laundry today and maybe run over to the store when DH gets up. He's on nightshift and we'll probably have lunch out somewhere.

Just planning on scrapping and getting a few DT assignments done.
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! It snowed here last night and supposed to have more throughout the day. I should say it slushed last night. DH is coming home today but will be deployed again on Monday. I plan on scrapping today...have 2 LOs that are 90% done. I'm also emptying totes from the attic. It's a good feeling to see the stuff either get put away or go to the donate/throw pile. I've discovered that I am a bit of an organization addict. :o
Have a great day! Be the light in someone's darkness!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I couldn't sleep this morning and ended up getting up around 4:30 am. Wandered around the house for a while and then decided I might as well go for a walk since it was warmer today. I was surprised to see 3 other people out walking that early! By the time I got home it was super foggy and I was soaking wet from it.
No other plans for today other than getting my dining room put back together now that the village is gone.....just need to move some furniture around. Once that is done I'll be scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Happy Friday! IT's Christmas tomorrow! Yes!! DIL tested negative and DS is out of his quarantine! WE have the ham out of the freezer and things are in order. The boys are excited for more Christmas. I am just excited to see them!!
I have laundry today, changing sheets and just organized a bathroom drawer. I ordered some clear containers from amazon and love them already. Just wish I had the $$ to do this all at once. Maybe when DH sees the results (mr. OCD) he will grant it necessary and give me the green light to do it all at once. :mrgreen: I do want to scrap a bit, I am also going through my ribbons and already have a giveaway stack. Not a quick fix. I only emptied four jars yesterday and still have another full shelf.
Life is good!
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just watching some tv after streaming some scrappy classes earlier. I signed up for a Michael’s online class today so I’m going to watch that in a little bit. I need to pay a few bills and help DH try to get into his patient portal for the hospital so maybe we can get the results for his lung test.

DH and I finished putting up the Christmas stuffies last night. Well, I was the pointer/director LOL. Now just have one last village tree left up and a Mickey lighted wreath LOL
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Tamara, that's AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for all of you!!! :)

We had quite the storm today. I think the geese felt it coming because they kept waking me up all night long. Steve got up at 5 after hearing the geese and me coming down the stairs and we just stayed up for awhile. I finally got tired and went back to bed around 8... Slept till noon! I'm on steroids again which isn't helping either... Only for a couple more days though to clear up whatever was causing the extra asthma issues... Anyway, it was pouring rain and howling winds for about 3 hours and then it got really quiet. We thought it was finally over. Then it came back going the OTHER direction just like a hurricane!!! It finally ended late this evening and thankfully we have no damage. But Steve's middle son's apartment deck was washed away by huge waves! There's video on my Facebook page and other places have picked it up too. It's quite dramatic to watch! Steve's youngest son and our granddaughter also live there with their 2 cats. Cats were a bit freaked out but the rest were like "WOW!"

There's another storm coming on Sunday that's supposed to be worse and another one behind that one. Thankfully we're well supplied for awhile. And Steve tested the generators yesterday so we shouldn't have any more food loss now that we have the new fridge.

Unfortunately the weather prevented the geese moving to their new home. I hate seeing them go but we really need to fortify the area a LOT more before letting them come back. We might try to put a band on Peep so we can at least get our hatchling back... They usually tear those things off though...

I actually scrapped today too! I've had a 2 page layout started and never finished it from a month ago. It's done now so that's good. :) Felt good to get lost in the creative zone. Need to do that more and more. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”