Merry Christmas!!!

Patti
Site Admin

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Patti »

May you all have a wonderful day and take lots of pictures!
Merry Christmas!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Cassy »

Merry Christmas friends! I wish you all a fabulous day and year to come!! ❤️❤️🎄🎄
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Merry Christmas everyone!! We woke up to a beautiful White Christmas which hasn't happened in many years.

We're actually having our family get together tomorrow as we always want our kids to enjoy their special day with their own kids and don't have to travel to our place.
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Merry Christmas!!! We had a wonderful time with my family last night and I made sure to get LOTS of pictures of everyone. I can't wait to get them printed! We are not going to see the in laws until tomorrow or Sunday so today is nothing but a day of scrapping and relaxing.

Have a wonderful holiday !!!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Merry Christmas! We are doing Christmas a little differently this year. My husband, the Fire Chief, is covering one of his Captains right now who has small children at home. Since mine are teens and enjoy their sleep, he is at work so that his Captain can have Christmas morning with his little ones. We will be having our Christmas together later this afternoon when the Captain comes in to relieve my husband. I appreciated it when people did this for us on Christmas when our girls were tiny; I'm happy to reciprocate.

Last night was probably the most dramatic Christmas Eve we've ever had. A house directly behind mine caught on fire last night because of a Christmas tree. If any of you have a live tree, MAKE SURE IT IS WATERED! By the time the fire dept got there, the house was fully engulfed. It was a sobering sight. Everyone got out of the house, but I can't imagine it being salvageable. My husband thinks it can be, but from what I saw...horrific.

Anyway, wishing all of you a Merry/safe Christmas. Enjoy the day with your families. And if you have snow, take lots of pics of your White Christmas. :)
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Merry Christmas. we celebrated last evening and this am with the kids. We will go to my mom's tonight for dinner. I have breakfast for dinner as our menu. We will have a quiet afternoon.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Wow, that is terribly scary for your neighbors but am glad that everyone got okay.

Merry Christmas to all. We aren’t doing much - just us, my parents and DH’s good friend. We arent’ even having a traditional Christmas meal. We are eating cheese dip (more like sausage cheese dip); it is really think and a meal by itself. Then we do have a couple of desserts to choose from LOL However DH is worse than a kid and is asking when can we open presents?? :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna we are completely the opposite. No snow this year and I can't even remember if this has ever happened. I miss the snow. but it is a nice day.
Stephanie Kudos to your husband for covering the shift. So sad about your neighbors though.
We had our traditional breakfast with just our daughters family and masks! We are leaving the tree up with all the presents for DS family. We will repeat Christmas in a couple of weeks. It worked out perfectly and our menu was simple. Everyone was happy. I asked Miss Kalli how long it had been since she was the youngest and got to open presents first. She asked me how old Crew was so it had been nine years. It was pretty fun and she enjoyed it, The mess wasn't big and we are headed to the theatre room already, Last night we tried to watch a movie but the first one I had already seen so DH fast forwarded it, then the second one was a french film with a slow boring story so we skipped it and went to out series that we watch.
Merry Christmas!! Hope the rest of your day is amazing! I'm actually going to scrap after a couple of episodes of TV.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Merry Christmas!
We woke up to beautiful blue skies after heavy rain and high winds overnight. But it's cold and we're supposed to have a freeze tonight. The cold weather makes it feel more like Christmas here in Florida! We've had a nice Christmas morning. Got to video chat with our grandaughters. They are so funny....the youngest one (10) is trying so hard to keep her mom from knowing she doesn't believe in Santa anymore. She's afraid if mom finds out then the Elf on the Shelf won't come anymore. The elf brings a little gift every day and she doesn't want to give that up. Anyway dinner's in the oven and we should be eating shortly.

Return to “Daily Chatter”