Happy Sunday December 13th!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Happy Sunday December 13th!

Post by Deanna13 »

Happy Sunday, everyone!! What's on your plate for today?

I'm just back from Planet Fitness and a stop at the grocery store. It'll just be a quiet day with DH until he goes to work this evening. Plan on scrapping the day away.

Have a good one, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Happy Sunday December 13th!

Post by Cassy »

I pulled out some older unfinished albums. My plan for the rest of this year is to finish them up. The Steelers play later today and we have some snow to move - 15” to be exact so I’m working on some layouts now while I can!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have been to mass and then to visit my mom. I plan to do some Christmas baking today and scrap. My son and his fiance' will be over for dinner
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!
So far, I have worked on a page - waiting for the Stickles to dry. Wrapped a bunch of gifts and did some cleaning in the kitchen. I think I"m going to grab something to eat and then get ready for some baking.
I also have to clean and decorate Hubert's (our tortoise) home.

Have a great day!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been upstairs talking to Garrett most of the morning. . .going over his schedule and what not, talking about school, talking about Christmas, his upcoming dental appts, etc, and then we FaceTimed with Miss Everly for over an hour. I love talking to her, but goodness you can't get anything else done while you're on the phone with her. . .

As soon as G makes his way down, we're going to attempt to make cookies, and clean up the back yard a bit. Not that the yard is bad, there's just some things that need put away before "winter" really gets here (kids toys, chairs, tools, etc). Not really much else planned other than that. I wound up doing all my things that needed done yesterday. . . so maybe i'll scrap some today once football comes on.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just got home from church and breakfast. DH has a wiring project to do. While working on the floor yesterday he accidentally cut the wire to the thermostat and we have no heat. Fortunately, it is a beautiful day...67 so we are huddled under blankets. While he does that I am going to scrap! I'm ignoring the mess around me and getting a LO done!
Have to check and see if there is a Packer game on.
Have a wonderful day everyone! For those baking, Happy Baking!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early to go walking but it was extremely foggy so decided not to walk. I knew if I had I would have been soaked. Sat down to read the paper, fell asleep and missed my kickboxing class....GRRRRR! It just feels like a lazy day here today. I do have laundry going but probably not much else will get done today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Done with virtual church! Who knew that it would even exist? So many things have come out of the last few months. I wonder if our grandkids will tell their kids, well there was this on year that we didn't have to go to church! :mrgreen:
Wow Cassy 15" of snow! We could sure use that. We are having the 7th driest year in history since 1901
I started addressing Christmas cards this morning. I'm not doing all the family and extended family this year, so that eliminates a lot. I just want them in the mail this week.
We are having Chicken cordon bleu for dinner so the afternoon is free for me to get more done in the scraproom. I have neighbor gifts waiting to tie the tags on.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Cassy, that's a LOT of snow at once! Enjoy and don't work TOO hard!

I wanted to go to church today but couldn't sleep last night. Was wide awake till well after 4 AM. :( So when my alarm went off at 9 I was way too tired and feeling that tight chest and congestion feeling I get before an asthma attack so I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. Steve and I watched a couple of videos and talked a bit while we drank our coffee. Then he and Nick went out to duck hunt. So I'm catching up online and I'm falling asleep again so I think a nap is definitely in order! When he gets back I'll have him put the tree up so I can decorate it later and then I'm fixing cheeseburger soup for dinner. :)

Have a fabulous evening ladies!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone! Been a busy Sunday. Husband and I went to Aldi and finished much of our Christmas shopping there this morning. I love their aisle of shame (as I've heard it called). We have gotten THE GREATEST THINGS in the Aldi aisle of random things. My favorite thus far are our soccer chairs I got a few years ago at Father's Day time. Today we got sherpa 1/4 zip pullovers, candles, heating pads, etc. Then we went to my daughter's 1st soccer game since her doctor's go ahead to play. Although she did not play today, her choice, I'm proud of her for getting back out on the field. Her leg bone is titanium now, so not so worried about that; it's the head game I'm more concerned about. All things in time. Got home, did various things around my house, and now heading to bed. I hope you all had a great weekend, and have a good week ahead!

Return to “Daily Chatter”