Good Morning - Tuesday 06/27/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 06/27/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone....so what' son your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 06/27/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Just work for me, and then Shawn and I plan on catching up on some DVR'd tv this evening.

G is officially 2 weeks post surgery and is doing great. When I talked to him yesterday, he mentioned that he didn't have to take any medication whatsoever yesterday.....that's always a good sign!

When he comes home at the end of summer, the poor kid is going to have to be retested for his allergies....he was tested when he was younger, but now is having some serious issues again...poor kid seems like he can't ever catch a break.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I need to make a quick trip to the grocery store for milk and then I need to spend time in my scrap room.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Going to be a vac seal day here. I am picking up ten freshly butchered chickens here soon and just got a bunch of fresh sausage and scrapple. So going to be running the Food saver for a bit this morning.

Then out to the garden to do some weed pulling.

Poor Maggie has a nasty hot spot so treating her and keeping an eye on that. Hoping I don't have to make a vet visit. I have some Gentocin spray here which I hate to use because it burns. I put some otibiotoc ointment on this morning. She has it a mess. She must have been bothering it during the night. She has not touched it since I put the ointment on it. Always something with this fur kids!
ImageImageImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

work today. I have to go to a Scout meeting today to turn in some paperwork for our Fishing derby.
Then it's back home to talk about our Disney trip.
Wendy***
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:24 am Just work for me, and then Shawn and I plan on catching up on some DVR'd tv this evening.

G is officially 2 weeks post surgery and is doing great. When I talked to him yesterday, he mentioned that he didn't have to take any medication whatsoever yesterday.....that's always a good sign!

When he comes home at the end of summer, the poor kid is going to have to be retested for his allergies....he was tested when he was younger, but now is having some serious issues again...poor kid seems like he can't ever catch a break.
Glad Garrett is finally feeling better!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

My life is so boring right now I feel like I say the same thing everyday.
I am going to need to go to the doctor for a bladder infection that has been developing for a couple of days. Ugh.
I've also started a couple of weeks of the diet I went on last year. I am 3 pounds over my trigger weight and 10 pounds over where I want to be. I need to get that off! Can't let it get away from me. The last 3 pounds were just me in denial and also unprepared as far as what food was in my house!

I've been scrapping my head off - I want to finish these Vegas pictures and get to something more girly! Ha Ha Ha.

I also NEED to make my self start working on school planning. I have to teach a * Class I Haven't Taught Before *. The classes I taught this last year were also * Classes I Haven't Taught Before *. Lots of work once school starts.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Cleaning. Had to be home for a large delivery fron lincare of Dylan feeding supplies.

This afternoon Tim has an ortho follow up for his torn acl. Then going to takeep a load up to camp.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Taking it easy today. My blood pressure has been higher than it should be and I'm retaining water. Trying to drink lots of water and changing position from standing/walking to sitting or lying down instead of staying in one place all day. No caffeine today and no soda. I don't want this to interfere with my infusion treatments (the next one is July 6) so I'm hoping to get it resolved; it may mean a visit with the doctor to see if my blood pressure med needs to be increased. It's always somethin'....
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work and life seem to be crazy right now! Seems not a moment to really breath during the day at work and when I get home I don't won't to get on the computer or do anything too tough.

Good luck on your diet, Wanda. It's tough I know. I started counting calories 5/5 and have lost some weight but I need to lose some more. Ugh...

Return to “Daily Chatter”