Thursday 11/5/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 11/5/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Slept in about fifteen extra minutes this morning which meant no extra time this morning, but that’s ok, as I was exhausted last night. Waited for Jackie to text me about 1:30 this morning to let me know that she’d made it home safely.

Work for me then dinner with former retired coworkers that I haven’t seen in a really long time. I’m friends with one of them on Facebook and the other doesn’t use Facebook, but nothing replaces actually seeing them and talking to them in person!! 💕

Then home to start a page . . . Lots of ideas that I want to start on . . .

Anyone else doing anything scrap related today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 11/5/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

My sister has a dr.'s appt. in Florence today and she volunteered me to take her. :lol: I don't mind as it gives me a chance to step in Tuesday Morning to see what they have. So probably no scrapping today but I will be scrap shopping. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I will be stopping in at TM tonight too. A friend of mine was there last night and sent pics of the new stuff they have. It wasn't a lot but they do have new flowers for scrapbooking. Because apparently, the huge basket I have of flowers isn't enough.

We are ordering pizza tonight so I'll have time to work on something. I did a page last night, but I was so not happy with it. It's like I have the mojo to scrap, but the creativity is lacking.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Trying to play catch up on some older scrapbook projects. So many retreats and not enough time to finish the projects. They are piling up so I need to get on them. I need to fill out a couple of rebates, one for our furnace and then a lawsuit one on our refidgerator. Probably nothing will become of it but hey what do we have to lose or gain ($450).
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Getting a late start today for some reason. I was up early for my walk so I don't know where the time went. Today is going to be a scrappy day for sure! My trip to TM yesterday was ok. They did have a lot of new stuff, especially Echo Park collections and some really pretty flowers. But I passed on both. All I got was 3 sets of 4 graduated ink pads from Hero Arts.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey, everyone! I've had a cold for the past week, so I haven't felt very energetic til today. Got up and went to Planet Fitness and then took a walk outside as it's a beautiful 70 degrees and sunny!

DH and I are taking the deck stuff down today before it gets too cold to get it done.

Hope to scrap, but may not get a chance.
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everyone. Hope your AM and afternoon have been good. Not gonna lie...it's been one of those days today...So trying to put the events of the day away and focus on a much nicer evening tonight. :) Hope you all have a calm evening as well.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just the busyness of work and then grabbed tacos on the way home. With the time change I feel like I’m so tired by the time I get home. Did some laundry and cleaning tonight so maybe I will get to scrap after work tomorrow night. The front door is down (we have two) while the dog window is being put in; it sounds so weird. I can hear lots more noise
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Been a busy few days. Mike and Steve both have doctor's appointments in town tomorrow so I'll get them to do my errands and I will stay home and rest. Yesterday we did some work in the kitchen. Not finished yet but it's going to be a process... Today I had an asthma attack but not as bad as the last two thank God. I should be better tomorrow. Otherwise it's gotten cold. Tomorrow it's going down to 29F and the next 2 days the highs will be 40 and 41F with a bitter cold wind. Yuck! I'll only go out to feed the geese and that's it! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Another week has flown by...
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”