FRIDAY 10.23.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

FRIDAY 10.23.20

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!

up and ready earlier than usual. We have boys coming shortly so my computer time will be minimal. Hopefully I have enough activities planned to absorb their energy. DH realized last night that I will actually have four boys to take care of and then it dawned on me that I will be the only girl! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think I am ready to tackle that!!
Todays challenge is up for those that get to scrap today. I will be taking more pics so I will have something fun to scrap later. We haven't tended these kids in over a year. WOW!!
Happy Friday!
Have a fun filled weekend!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: FRIDAY 10.23.20

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy those grandbabies, Tamara!

I've been piddling around the house today. Not really accomplishing a whole lot but enjoying the day so far none the less. Never made it to town yesterday so I may do that today so I don't have to fight the crowd over the weekend.

Happy Fri-yay!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, enjoy your grandsons! Can't wait to see the pics!

Went for my walk and got to see some wildlife. A bobcat ran across the street about 50 yards in front of us. We stopped dead in our tracks but once we realized he wasn't coming back we continued on. I know they're in the area but that's the 1st one we've seen on our walks.
No plans for today....not sure what I'll get up to, maybe scrapping but not sure I really feel like it today.
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Grandkids spent the night now they are watching a movie. It just rained a little. I made a new recipe of potato soup for lunch. hope it is good.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Grandkids spent the night now they are watching a movie. It just rained a little. I made a new recipe of potato soup for lunch. hope it is good.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Goal accomplished for my Fall Break; finished my 16 page research paper explaining how John Locke and the Baron de Montesquieu influenced the American Founding. Exciting stuff! In all actuality, I enjoyed writing it; I like to write and forgot how much I do like to write until I began the process again. Going to spend the rest of the day resting my brain! It's been on overdrive the past few days.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Sounds like everyone is taking it easy today!! Sounds like a perfect plan to me!! I’m just waiting until 4:10 pm to officially clock out and start my weekend! I have some site work to do, a layout to finish and then I’d like to get some things accomplished in preparation for Jackie’s visit next weekend! I’m super excited!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

met with a group of ladies this am to start assembling the cards for the school staff and then went to lunch with a couple of them. I have cut paper for cards non stop all week and I'm ready for a break. Time for some reading. DH will be home tonight! Enjoy the rest of your Friday.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I substituted at school today. it was interesting, went ok. grade 6, very few kids
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Holiday season must be fast approaching. Everyone's BUSY! :)

Tamara, I know EXACTLY what it's like to be surrounded by males! I have 2 younger brothers. My husband has 3 younger brothers. I have 3 stepsons and a daughter. And we only have ONE granddaughter but FOUR grandsons!!! :) Have a wonderful time!!!

Hi ladies! It was in the low 40s F and the wind was HOWLING!!! Bitterly cold out there! It blew all night, all day and it's still blowing out there! The highest mountain peaks had snow last week and now it's about 1/3 down most of the alpine! VERY early so I'm kind of expecting a bad winter. Time will tell! As long as it stays on the mountains and away from us I'll be happy! :)

Had to make a trip to town today so I'm a bit tired. Steve was doing so much better but he went out and helped the missionaries who came to work here today. I could wring his neck! But he's in enough pain... Mike arrived yesterday but he's a wreck so it will be a couple of days before he's any help. MEN! GRRRR!

I've scrapped a little bit. And with a 3rd person in the house and having gone to town today my house looks like an episode of hoarders!!! You can hardly walk in my living room! Or my scrap room!!! So tomorrow I'm going to try to alleviate that somewhat... There's only so much room in here. :)

Hope you're all doing well. Have a wonderful Saturday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”