TGI Friday - 06/23/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI Friday - 06/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.....so what's on the agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: TGI Friday - 06/23/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

So yesterday was my late day....today is my early day. I work from 7:30 to 4:00...

then off to Wally World (which I blew off yesterday), and then to Qdoba for dinner. I thought we were going out last night but Shawn made stromboli, and we figured tonight would be a better night! Then home to finish packing, as we leave at 7:00 am in the morning to meet Gs dad half way (Fredericskburg,VA)....so then G will be in NC for the Summer with a trip to Florida in there....then he'll come home the end of July for band camp.

Not much else happening today. I imagine it'll be quite busy though.....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Again, no plans for me! I love summer. I really should dress and venture out of the house - I have a friend who needs help with a project at her house.
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Well, we lost the first playoff game last night, so we are officially done with games. Now it's just random fun stuff.
I'm hoping the rain stops and dries up quickly. I'd like to get out and paint the rails on the deck this weekend. It's only supposed to be lower 70's, so it would be perfect to get out and work.
Wendy***
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be a busy day for me. I haven't baked a single batch of treats all week.....oh wait, I did bake one batch this week. I have been to the vet three times this week and the groomer once. Maybelline finally got her summer cut and is taking the heat much better. Jeffrey seems like a new cat! He seems to want or need more attentions....or maybe it's just the pain meds! :lol: Either way, I'm not having to walk around the house with Pinesol and a wet rag to clean bloody marks off the walls. I don't miss the leg at all and he doesn't seem to miss it either. So it's all good. DeBo is also home and doing sooo much better! It's a mystery as to what causes HGE.......stress, anxiety, change of food, parasites, ulcers.......bottom line, vets don't know either. They sent him home with some strong antibiotics and he gets a bland diet of chicken and brown rice for a long while.

Today I am prepping for market tomorrow and need to stitch a bandana for a customer, wash a load of clothes, gas up the truck and go with Kyle to look at a conversion van. There will be NO COOKING TONIGHT! And I found out this week that Jack will be working Sundays until the end of July! Can I get a hell yeah! :lol: Tammy, do you know what that means???? Jan will finally have her scrap day!!!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Abby and Ada are coming down today, so it'll be a - play it by ear - kind of day. We had planned to go to Springfield to do a little scrappy shopping, but I think we'll put it off until tomorrow or next weekend. I'm sure we'll head to town at some point today because I have nothing to make for supper!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

off to work...I'd like to stay home and work...so much to do around here. I need to move into a little house with a small lot so I can forget all the cleaning and yard work and scrap all day! Have a great Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”