Thursday 10/15

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 10/15

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning all......what's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. I want to run the mower over the lawn before it starts raining this afternoon and that's pretty much it. I also want to pull out my sewing machine and work on some fabric pumpkins. We'll see how the day goes first.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday 10/15

Post by Patti »

Dh left this am for the Bahamas...unfortunately not a vacation but Covid. I'm heading out to buy paint. :lol: My favorite thing to do when he is gone because I am so messy. Hope to get caught up on the challenges today also. Or make myself a nice cup of spiced cider and curl up with a book.
Enjoy your Thursday everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:04 am Dh left this am for the Bahamas...unfortunately not a vacation but Covid. I'm heading out to buy paint. :lol: My favorite thing to do when he is gone because I am so messy. Hope to get caught up on the challenges today also. Or make myself a nice cup of spiced cider and curl up with a book.
Enjoy your Thursday everyone!
Any news on Roscoe?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Patti, any luck with finding Roscoe?

Had a nice walk this morning and thinking about doing some cleaning today. But who knows....I really don't feel like it. I'd rather go play in my scraproom but the dust bunnies will be taking over soon. I suppose I could dust and then maybe decorate for fall and Halloween. I think I just found my motivation to clean!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone! Just back from running errands. Need to start packing as we leave for Florida in the morning.

I just finished the Wednesday challenge and need to get that uploaded. Also my Friday challenge will be posted this evening.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan I want to see your pumpkins! I may just sew a little today as well.
Patti Happy Painting! I hope you found Roscoe.
Deanna Have fun in Florida
Tracy yes get out those decorations before you don't need to and it's November :mrgreen:
I was thinking of picking a scrap project to finish but I really need to make the clear boxes for the grandkids Halloween this year so they may have to be the priority. I also want to do a little sewing. The older grands and family went to yellowstone for UEA. I was pretty excited to hear they were going there instead of a cruise or Disneyland. My granddaughter loves animals so I recommended they stop at Bear World. An enclosure of the animals you can drive through. She found out she could feed the bear cubs so her mom said thanks a lot to me. It's going to cost more $$$ now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My son did decide to go to Hawaii so next weekend we will get to watch the boys for a few days then the other grandma will get them a few days.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I'm in between Google Meets on my lunch and thought I'd check in and see what you all are doing. Safe travels to your husband Tracy. Even though he's there for work, the scenery would make it seem non work like I would think. :lol: Have a good day everyone!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Roscoe is home!!!! The daughter-in-law of his former owner (who we bought our house from) saw him walking on her street which is where he was seen yesterday but every time she could get him to her house he would leave again. They left me a note when I was out running errands. By the time I got there he was gone so I was going to start going house to house to look for him and I heard whining and went around a hedge and found him. Getting him home was another adventure. He wouldn't stand, walk, get in the car...just lay and whine. The old guy was just to exhausted to get home. I don't think he will try another adventure for awhile. He doesn't have much longer for this world but I'm glad we get to love him a little bit more.
My DH deployed this morning and he didn't want to go not knowing where Roscoe was. I was able to let him know right after he landed so now he can focus on his job instead of his buddy.
Thanks, everyone, for all your kind thoughts and support!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy F wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:34 am Patti, any luck with finding Roscoe?

Had a nice walk this morning and thinking about doing some cleaning today. But who knows....I really don't feel like it. I'd rather go play in my scraproom but the dust bunnies will be taking over soon. I suppose I could dust and then maybe decorate for fall and Halloween. I think I just found my motivation to clean!
I had been thinking about cleaning too! Luckily my HSN craft day order came in!!😆😂🤣😁
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Patti wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:20 pm Roscoe is home!!!! The daughter-in-law of his former owner (who we bought our house from) saw him walking on her street which is where he was seen yesterday but every time she could get him to her house he would leave again. They left me a note when I was out running errands. By the time I got there he was gone so I was going to start going house to house to look for him and I heard whining and went around a hedge and found him. Getting him home was another adventure. He wouldn't stand, walk, get in the car...just lay and whine. The old guy was just to exhausted to get home. I don't think he will try another adventure for awhile. He doesn't have much longer for this world but I'm glad we get to love him a little bit more.
My DH deployed this morning and he didn't want to go not knowing where Roscoe was. I was able to let him know right after he landed so now he can focus on his job instead of his buddy.
Thanks, everyone, for all your kind thoughts and support!
Patti, what great news!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”