Good Morning - Thursday 06/22/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Thursday 06/22/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....so what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Thursday 06/22/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Today is my late day @ work, and I won't be getting off until about 5:30 or later. Then G has decided that he feels much better, and would like to go out for dinner. I think it's great that he's feeling much, much better, but also don't want him pushing it either. KWIM??

I do need to run to Wally World for some things he'll need for when he's at his dads for a couple of weeks. I can't ever count on his dad to get them, so I always make sure that G has his face wash, deodorant, Q-tips, etc ...plus he could use some new underwear....

I was going to help him start packing last night, but he had a friend over and I wound up getting sucked into a tv show with Shawn, so it's all good....we'll be traveling ALL day Saturday and I'm dreading that....uuughhh!

So Wanda - how was your anniversary??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

No real plans for me today! After I shower I will do a quick pick up of the house and then head to my scrap room. I've got a lot of things planned out, so I'm hoping to get lots accomplished today... if I don't get sucked into HGTV...must keep the tv turned off!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 am Today is my late day @ work, and I won't be getting off until about 5:30 or later. Then G has decided that he feels much better, and would like to go out for dinner. I think it's great that he's feeling much, much better, but also don't want him pushing it either. KWIM??

I do need to run to Wally World for some things he'll need for when he's at his dads for a couple of weeks. I can't ever count on his dad to get them, so I always make sure that G has his face wash, deodorant, Q-tips, etc ...plus he could use some new underwear....

I was going to help him start packing last night, but he had a friend over and I wound up getting sucked into a tv show with Shawn, so it's all good....we'll be traveling ALL day Saturday and I'm dreading that....uuughhh!

So Wanda - how was your anniversary??
Well, I was hoping to go to Atlanta and visit Sarah and do something fun for the anniversary, but the weather and Randy's work didn't allow for that. But we went to the Antique Mall and bought ourselves a great antique cabinet - looks like an old library card cabinet, but I'm not sure it is because it isn't very deep, but it is metal and red and awesome! Then we had drinks and dinner at one of our favorite fancy seafood restaurants (SEVERAL yummy cocktails, along with raw oysters, gumbo, oysters and shrimp and steak and chocolate cake and caramel pie). It was a nice afternoon and evening.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

So, for me, another day with no real plans! Drinking lots of water and eating light after last night!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

off to work and then home to work on Kettle Korn stuff
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Prepping for market Saturday. Need to make a run to the grocery store but will do that before I pick up DeBo from the vet today. The IV drip seem to help and they have him on oral meds as well as a bland diet. So I will be cooking a big pot of chicken and rice for him today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Today was my first infusion treatment of symponi aria. It only took a half hour, was pretty much painless, and I didn't have any bad reactions. Treated myself to lunch and a stop at the scrapbook store. Then a storm started blowing in so I headed home. There are wild fires burning in Utah and Arizona, and the air currents are blowing the smoke into Colorado. You could see and smell it in CO Springs.

Return to “Daily Chatter”