Breakfast...

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Breakfast...

Post by Jan Mosier »

it's shortly after 11 and I am just now getting making breakfast, bacon, egg and cheese burritos with lots of Texas Pete hot sauce. Have you had your breakfast already? If so, what did you have?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Breakfast...

Post by Tamara »

DH is working from home today so we had egg mcmuffins minus the meat. I just used an english muffin with a cooked egg and melted cheese.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:40 am DH is working from home today so we had egg mcmuffins minus the meat. I just used an english muffin with a cooked egg and melted cheese.
That sounds good too, Tamara. Maybe topped with a slice of tomato and some crack pepper....yum!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

My breakfast everyday is a bowl of animal crackers that I share with my dogs and a cup of coffee. Creature of habit. Although the other day my husband found pumpkin pancake batter and made waffles with it...OMG...HEAVEN! If you like pumpkin flavor stuff, HIGHLY RECOMMEND you guys getting your hands on that goodness.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

My Breakfast, is a bagel with butter and a good cup of coffee.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:55 am
Tamara wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:40 am DH is working from home today so we had egg mcmuffins minus the meat. I just used an english muffin with a cooked egg and melted cheese.
That sounds good too, Tamara. Maybe topped with a slice of tomato and some crack pepper....yum!
Now you tell me!! We even had a tomato handy. But we did have a tomato avocado sandwich for lunch. It's stuffed green peppers for dinner so now you have my whole days meals :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:05 pm My breakfast everyday is a bowl of animal crackers that I share with my dogs and a cup of coffee. Creature of habit. Although the other day my husband found pumpkin pancake batter and made waffles with it...OMG...HEAVEN! If you like pumpkin flavor stuff, HIGHLY RECOMMEND you guys getting your hands on that goodness.
I'll have to check into that. DH bought a large can of pumpkin at the grocery store last weekend because my cheat this month was going to be pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that I plan to make in a couple of weeks. There will be plenty of pumpkin left to try waffles. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We went out for breakfast today to IHOP. Haven't been there in years! I had eggs, sausage, hashbrowns and pumpkin pancakes. I love anything pumpkin and those pancakes were delicious! I also felt like a stuffed pig but I sure enjoyed it!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Breakfast for supper for us - BETC; that would be bacon, egg, tomato and cheese sandwich - pretty yummy
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Normally I'll have a bowl of cereal sometimes with a banana in it. Some days I'll cook bacon and eggs and toast. DH gets the bacon. Yesterday while I was shopping I found some nice gooey chocolate chocolate chip muffins so this morning that's what I had. And every morning he drinks coffee and I have iced coffee. :) I bought a small thing of Folger's Hazelnut coffee yesterday since I hadn't gotten our packages yet (one is our monthly coffee order) and I don't like it at all! I thought I'd love it! Oh well. I'll mix it with a lot of the regular coffee and it will be fine. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”