Sunday October 4, 2020

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday October 4, 2020

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone! How could I possible be the first one to this thread? Anyone planning an cranking out the cards for World Card Making day? I just came down to get started. It's a low key stay at home day today. Pork chops for dinner. Hanging at home. You know the drill. Church online and all. If you would of told me I would be having church from home in 2020, I may have questioned your brain power but here we are. I haven't been to a church meetinghouse since March and that's highly unusual for me. I hope you are all doing ok this fine Sunday!
Happy Sunday! Enjoy and have fun creating!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday October 4, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been on the site off and on all morning, but doing other stuff . . and scrappingg.

Tryin to finish a layout I started yesterday and possibly start another. Almost all of my household chores (that's what I call them) were completed yesterday, but I still have things I'd like to do, so I'm setting the timer for an hour / and for 30 mins. LOL - the shorter amount of time is for household chores, and the longer for playing in the scraproom.

No plans for us today at all! Thank goodness. Heck, it's 11:30 and after I showered, I put my pajamas right back on. :mrgreen:

Walking Dead tonight!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in this morning. Couldn't sleep so got up around 3am and read for a couple of hours. No walking today due to rain and it is such a gloomy day. We're in a flood watch all day but I doubt it'll be a problem for us. I've read the Sunday paper, finished laundry and after catching up online I'll be making some cards today. Only got one done yesterday but haven't uploaded it yet.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone! Yesterday we went to our grandson Nate's Jr. High football game and early in the 2nd quarter he got his collarbone broken. So sad for him with all the pain and now his season is done. Glad he got to play the first quarter and he did great. He has to wait til tomorrow to see what the Orthopedist wants to do about it, surgery, etc.

I've been trying to scrap off and on all morning. We've been having really cooler temps, but it's up to 70 so far. YAY! Grandson Brady just came up to help DH mow and run the weed eater. Only 2 of the 9 grandkids live locally, so it's great when they can come help out.

Tracy, I feel for you! I often wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep so I either read or watch a show.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna13 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:25 pm Hey everyone! Yesterday we went to our grandson Nate's Jr. High football game and early in the 2nd quarter he got his collarbone broken. So sad for him with all the pain and now his season is done. Glad he got to play the first quarter and he did great. He has to wait til tomorrow to see what the Orthopedist wants to do about it, surgery, etc.

I've been trying to scrap off and on all morning. We've been having really cooler temps, but it's up to 70 so far. YAY! Grandson Brady just came up to help DH mow and run the weed eater. Only 2 of the 9 grandkids live locally, so it's great when they can come help out.

Tracy, I feel for you! I often wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep so I either read or watch a show.

So sorry to hear about your grandson and evn though you were there that had to be tough. Wishing him a super quick recovery!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Deanna13 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:25 pm Hey everyone! Yesterday we went to our grandson Nate's Jr. High football game and early in the 2nd quarter he got his collarbone broken. So sad for him with all the pain and now his season is done. Glad he got to play the first quarter and he did great. He has to wait til tomorrow to see what the Orthopedist wants to do about it, surgery, etc.

I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. We are dealing with this in our house too right now but a leg. I'm glad he had a good 1st quarter.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I'm hoping for a better day today. I think the events of the past week are starting to catch up with me because last night I started to melt. My daughter is in pain, I evidently downloaded a corrupt file on my computer that prevented me from being able to do anything on my computer last night until my husband (THANK GOODNESS) fixed it, my dog's dew claw nail is hanging at a 90 degree angle and he's limping, etc...SO...I got everything done I needed to get done for school this AM, took a walk on the nature trail until it started raining, and thinking I'm going to take a nap. And go from there.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Deanna13 sorry to hear about your Grandson.
I was with my granddaughter and my Daughter to a pumpkin patch this afternoon
now I home and getting ready to set up my dinner and do some scapbooking and do my cards for World card day
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

So sorry about your grandson Deanna! I hope he heals quickly!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:15 pm I'm hoping for a better day today. I think the events of the past week are starting to catch up with me because last night I started to melt. My daughter is in pain, I evidently downloaded a corrupt file on my computer that prevented me from being able to do anything on my computer last night until my husband (THANK GOODNESS) fixed it, my dog's dew claw nail is hanging at a 90 degree angle and he's limping, etc...SO...I got everything done I needed to get done for school this AM, took a walk on the nature trail until it started raining, and thinking I'm going to take a nap. And go from there.
Awww Stephanie! You've had so much going on and you've been so strong! It's okay to have a meltdown occasionally as long as you're able to get over it. {{{HUGS}}}
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”