Thursday October 1st, 2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday October 1st, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Thursday October 1st, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies . . .what's on everyones agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

watching my grandson today .and maybe do some scraping
ImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hello October.....goodbye bugs! I love this time of year, when the temperatures are cooler and the bugs have disappeared.

I'll be putting the final touches on a layout and may work on my card for this weekend. I also need to start thinking about a few more projects due this month. I'm waiting for them to pop in my head, once they do it makes putting them together much easier and quicker. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

It's a bit chilly outside! I would love to go for a walk, but this work thing is happening...lol

Nothing going on tonight, so I'll be working on some new pages and ordering new pics.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! Hope this is a less stressful month than we've had for the past 7, but I doubt it. Just gotta keep scrapping! :D

I'm getting all my challenges and assignments lined up this morning. I have one to to complete for October. I like to get everything completed a month ahead and not have to worry about getting things done. Plus, we'll be gone for a week to the beach. :)

I have a couple returns to do this afternoon and then DH and I will have lunch out somewhere. This evening we get to go to grandson Brady's Jr. High football game. Looking forward to it. By the way, we're having much cooler temps this week, only getting up to mid-60's.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm cold! Chillier temps here also. Love Fall and can't wait for the trees to gives all of their fall splendor. Finishing up tomorrow's challenge and my card for the weekend and just enjoying some not have to be anywhere time....until later today.
Enjoy this beautiful day! Happy October!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Welcome October, our furnace did come on this morning. Love this time of year even if I am not outside much. It's a free for all day for me today. I will be scrapping some tags for a class that I signed up for on Saturday. It is Christmas so it will be a Holly Jolly Day! I need to get ahold of Verizon first thing this morning and then I am good to go for the rest of the day. Yesterday I got my 2021 calendar down in an 18 moth planner. Added all my appointments so far so I will be ready come Jan 1, 2021. Have a great day!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It is a beautiful day here today. I really enjoyed my walk this morning...it was 63* with a light breeze and I walked much further than usual.
Today I think we are headed to Ace to pick up some things that are on sale and then over to our county elections offices to drop off our mail in ballots. That's close to Hobby Lobby so we'll probably go there too....dh needs some snow from there and I'm sure I must need something too. :lol:
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

My daughter had her surgery today, and it went VERY WELL! They were able to get the titanium rod in without having to break her tibia the entire way through. And actually, there was concern that her bones were malleable, and that was DEFINITELY not the case when he went in there. Relieved to have this done, but my goodness she is in pain and crabby right now. Understandable. Now we recover.

Return to “Daily Chatter”