Good Morning Everyone - Wednesday 06/21/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone - Wednesday 06/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's everyone up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Everyone - Wednesday 06/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm getting ready to head out to work today and G is going to have to take care of himself. That kinda scares me a bit as he has taken full advantage of me being home for the past week. That's ok, I wanted to do it, and he genuinely felt miserable, but I have to go back. There's plenty of things here that he can eat, and I have his med times written out for him....my fear is his laziness will kick in and he'll be to lazy to go downstairs to get food....we'll see how it goes.

He's going to his dads in NC on Saturday, so I'm not looking forward to that trip.....uuughhh!

So planning and packing the rest of the week for me.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Another day with no plans for me! Today is my anniversary - 31 years of wedded bliss, haha!
I'm guessing we'll go to a nice dinner somewhere.

There are some things I should do that involve either money or making phone calls. I don't want to do any of them!
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

I'm so happy I've been on the verge of tears all morning! My hubby has a friend that is going to let us use his vacation spot in DISNEY!! We are going the week of Labor Day and I am so excited I can't stand it!
Oh ..and there goes the scrapbook supply budget...lol

Easy night tonight, nothing going on. Thankfully!
Wendy***
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

disneydarling07 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:35 am I'm so happy I've been on the verge of tears all morning! My hubby has a friend that is going to let us use his vacation spot in DISNEY!! We are going the week of Labor Day and I am so excited I can't stand it!

THAT is AWESOME!
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

Work today, then grocery shopping tonight. Grocery shopping is my least favorite chore!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

disneydarling07 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:35 am I'm so happy I've been on the verge of tears all morning! My hubby has a friend that is going to let us use his vacation spot in DISNEY!! We are going the week of Labor Day and I am so excited I can't stand it!

Wendy, that's FANTASTIC news! Is that Disney in Florida?
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Nothing major on my agenda today. Mom is sleeping in; our company yesterday wore her out. She shared a lot of memories of her and my uncle's growing-up years as part of a big rural family in the '40's and '50's. (Mom was #6 and my uncle was #10 of ten kids. My cousin Tammy's father, who is deceased, was #8. The other surviving sibling is the second oldest; he's 94 and lives in Florida) It was good for her to tell those stories. My cousin Tammy has lived in the Denver area for 30 years or so; we promised to get together again. I really hope we stick to that; we were good friends as kids and I'd like to renew that relationship.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Wanda - Happy Anniversary!
Wendy - that is such fantastic news, and I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of Disney layouts in the future!

I really don't know where my morning went! I had to get caught up on some blog stuff this morning, and I did manage to get my floors mopped, made a quick trip into town for a couple of things and gas for the mower...now it's afternoon and I feel like I haven't got a single thing done! I think I'll head into my scrap room and work on a layout or two.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wanda - Happy Anniversary!
Wendy - We went to our son to Disneyland for his 10th birthday and it was magical!
Barb - It is so nice catching up with family members you haven't seen in ages. After my father passed away my aunts, cousins and I started getting together for lunch.

It's been a crazy day so far. I picked up Jeffrey from the vet this morning and had to leave another behind. It seems DeBo has HGE or Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis. The symptoms are very similar to parvo in puppies and can be just as fatal if left untreated. The vet says he stands a better chance there so they can put him on an IV drip and monitor him. On a good note, Jeffrey seems to be adjusting to three legs very well. He shot out of his crate like a bullet. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”