Saturday 9/26

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 9/26

Post by Jan Mosier »

Any plans today?

I am suppose to ride to the antique store with my mother today but other than that it should be a fairly uneventful day. She want to grab lunch while we're in town but that could be something as simple as a drive thru, you just never know with her.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 9/26

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan - enjoy your drive with your mom today. . .

Hello everyone -

Just thought I'd try and check in before I head out the door. Garrett and I have hair cut appts this morning, and then we need to stop and pick up my mums, and a quick trip to Walmart for a plastic container (G is cleaning out his closet and wants to save a bunch of t-shirts (sentimental value) but doesn't want me to cut them up and make a t-shirt quilt for him), twizzlers and a birthday card. It's Shawns birthday today and the poor guy had to go into work today. . . Lord knows when he'll be home. The twizzlers are his gag gift. Unfortunately for me, that means my shelves probably won't get put together until tomorrow. . .

well, I hear G coming down the stairs so he must be ready to go . . .I'll check in when I get home! Have a great day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Made waffles and fruit for breakfast this morning. I have three zoom and facebook lives this morning for the retreat and then I am free this afternoon. I think i am retreat burnt out! Is that really a thing? haha I have so many projects to finish that I just need a break. DH wants to go for a drive this afternoon so we may end up at a lake we haven't been to in a very long time. We just need a break together. He really missed me last weekend when I was gone 12-14 hours each day. I guess that is a sweet thing, right? Cause when it happened I thought it was annoying. LOL I do appreciate all he does for me so I need to be nice. :D
Guess I will never catch up on the end of the month challenges here but you never know. Monday and Tuesday are free days for me. :D
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, glad to hear Rocky is doing better!

Slept in big time today so no walking. Not sure what we're doing today. May head to Walmart and Lowes to pick up a couple things and then probably some scrapping later this afternoon.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good morning everyone! I've been catching up on the last 2 challenges this morning. Lots of FUN! Been trying to get everything caught up and then work on a few DT assignments for Oct.

We are leaving this afternoon to go to my little grandson's pee wee football game. They probably call it Youth football these days. He's only 6 and his first year. It's an hour each way.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

We had the strangest doctor's appointment last night...in the end zone of the HS Football game bc my daughter's Doc is the team doc for our school. Her CT scans came back that the callousing where the original break was does not look too bad but the leg bowing is. So she will have the trauma orthopedic surgeon do her surgery next week. Also were told that her food allergies likely contributed to the injury bc she can't have dairy. So she is starting a lifetime regiment of calcium and Vitamin D. In other words, my head is swimming today...So will be spending today helping her as much as I can, reading for my grad class, and maybe a little scrap therapy? Lord knows I could use some type of distraction.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

We had baseball this morning and now I have a ton of errands to run. I'm grabbing quick lunch and then hoping to have everything done by dinnertime. ?That will leave the whole evening for me to scrap.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Did some work around the house this morning then actual made it to my scrap room and trying to finish up my DD album LOL Almost there- just a few more days.....and my small Scrapbook.com order come it so I have that to unbox :D
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:39 am Good morning Jan - enjoy your drive with your mom today. . .

Hello everyone -

Just thought I'd try and check in before I head out the door. Garrett and I have hair cut appts this morning, and then we need to stop and pick up my mums, and a quick trip to Walmart for a plastic container (G is cleaning out his closet and wants to save a bunch of t-shirts (sentimental value) but doesn't want me to cut them up and make a t-shirt quilt for him), twizzlers and a birthday card. It's Shawns birthday today and the poor guy had to go into work today. . . Lord knows when he'll be home. The twizzlers are his gag gift. Unfortunately for me, that means my shelves probably won't get put together until tomorrow. . .

well, I hear G coming down the stairs so he must be ready to go . . .I'll check in when I get home! Have a great day ladies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!! Hope he has had a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sthom97093 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:13 pm We had the strangest doctor's appointment last night...in the end zone of the HS Football game bc my daughter's Doc is the team doc for our school. Her CT scans came back that the callousing where the original break was does not look too bad but the leg bowing is. So she will have the trauma orthopedic surgeon do her surgery next week. Also were told that her food allergies likely contributed to the injury bc she can't have dairy. So she is starting a lifetime regiment of calcium and Vitamin D. In other words, my head is swimming today...So will be spending today helping her as much as I can, reading for my grad class, and maybe a little scrap therapy? Lord knows I could use some type of distraction.
That makes sense in the calcium department. I don't drink milk, have never liked it and have had to be on calcium for a lot of years. They just took me off it though because I now have too much. Tell her she has another forty years of it to catch up with me though. Hoping the surgery goes well for her and wishing her the best!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”