TGI Friday - 9/25/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI Friday - 9/25/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies . . .it's Friday!!

Not sure any of you other than myself are looking forward to today like I am, but my goodness has it been a long week.

We had an OA call off yesterday as her daughter is sick. Took her to the Dr as her daughter (she's 9) was showing COVID symptoms, and they both got tested. Lexi had symptoms but Teresa didn't but they swabbed her anyway (guilty by association). So now she can't come to work until next week sometime, and then even longer if she's negative "just in case", due to the incubation period. This is getting a bit to close to home as I sit right in the same office with her. . .not to mention work is busy! Seriously. I work in Behavioral Health. you guys can't even imagine how many times a day that phone rings. . .

On a happier note, My Kallax unit will be delivered today. Not 100% sure exactly where I want it since I've bought 4 pieces of Michaels furniture in the last month (with a few more still in my shopping cart), but I can assure you I'll have it figured out by end of day today. . .

G is taking me to work today, as we dropped his car off at the mechanics last night. . .his oil pan is dripping (2008) and needs replacing. . .so it's always nice being dropped off at the front entrance of the hospital instead of having to walk clear across the parking lot!!

So, who's scrapping today??

BINGO words will be posted tonight!

Have a great one ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: TGI Friday - 9/25/2020

Post by Tamara »

Happy Day Tammy for the Kallex delivery!! Yes you will know right where to put it so it doesn't stay in the boxes long Woo Hoo!!

Yes scrapping again today. We are doing Halloween projects at the Mom and Me retreat and they are over the top! Still need to find pics for my TM challenge and now I have to figure out polka dots. :D Thought I would get a jump on it this morning and get a batch of laundry and the toilets cleaned before our first Zoom on the schedule. The best thing about virtual retreats is working at your own pace without distraction from table mates. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I sure hope today goes quickly! The boss isn't here and few others are off today, so it's pretty quiet.

Still debating whether to clean my corner or scrap.

I need to catch up on a few challenges this weekend.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Yay Tammy! You're gonna love your new Kallax!

Went for my walk and the humidity is back unfortunately. UGH!! Did some weeding in the front yard before I took my shower. No other plans for today other than scrapping. Having leftover pizza for dinner so I don't even have to cook today. Yay!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Kallax update - Shawn just sent me a picture of the boxes! It’s been delivered!

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

not much going on here today.................except for some scrap time :D and a visit to see my mom. I did sleep in and then did my elliptical so now it is after noon already
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy you’re going to have so much fun decorating your new shelves.

It’s a stay at home day for me as I was out most of the afternoon yesterday. Raining today so I’m staying in and trying to pick up a little. As soon as I get my craft room somewhat organized I go thrifting again. Lots of stuff to clean, sort, list, price and take to the antique store. So I’ll be doing some of that and grooming my LoLa today.

Happy Friyay!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yeah, Tammy! Can't wait to see your new units. How is Rocky doing?

Just work for me, then Bible Study and hopefully a quiet weekend. Have to go drop my work computer off on the way home. It needs some more work.

I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done this weekend before the OT starts for the next two weeks. Everyone have a great night!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I love my Kallax units; I hope they work out for you Tammy.

Well...in about 20 minutes I will get the verdict on my daughter's leg break. We are meeting her doctor during the halftime of the football game (she is our school's team doc along w/ being an orthopedic surgeon). She is going over the results of the CT Scan that we got today. Please send good vibes for an easy fix next week when she has her surgery...
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:57 pm How is Rocky doing?
Rocky was given some allergy medication - for his rash and breathing! Apparently he had the same thing happen about two years ago . . .

No stroke - vet said it looks like trauma or a bug bite. Watch it to make sure it gets better and not worse . . .and he got his nails cut while he was there too!

as of today - rash it better. Mouth still looks the same but not worse, and it doesn't seem to bother him at all. Shawn will call back on Monday.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”