Tuesday - 9/22/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 9/22/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So what's on your agenda today?? Work for me, and then possibly a bit of scrapping. I've been doing some site work the past couple of days and I think I need a break for a day or so . . . I even picked out pictures and paper before I went to bed last night!!

Shawn is at work - Working Mondays & Tuesdays now in the office, and said he wasn't aware of any plans this evening. . . so, scraproom here I come.

Anyone else scrapping today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 9/22/2020

Post by sthom97093 »

I was MIA yesterday...My spare time was spent trying to figure out why the pacing guide in the online program would not work for my class. An 1:10 later and several emails to various people trying to troubleshoot, I realized it was because I forgot to click on 2020 on the computer program...I guess I was trying to forget 2020 so much that I literally forgot the year when trying to update the program...UGH! Good news is, it's fixed and everyone's pacing guide online is correct now. THANK GOODNESS!

Today is my day of doing paperwork and taking a small break. Daughter has soccer, going to walk at the trail I love when she's there, and then Grad Class tonight. And hopefully get a handle on all this paperwork I have to do.

Have a great day everyone!
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

At work and it will be a slow day today. I'm hoping to plan out some pages. I have to run to the grocery store, Bath and Body Works and I'm trying to avoid Joanns, but I need a few things. Still waiting for my picture order to come in!

Have a great day everyone!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be another beautiful day here, high of 72. As soon as it warms up a little outside I will raise the windows. Not much on the agenda today, some light housework and I'm starting on some of my fall decorating. I also have a few scrappy projects I need to focus on so I will probably push some paper around and see what happens.

Happy Tuesday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Cleaning, scrapping, meetings, going to lunch, and then home to repeat the cleaning scrapping and meetings.
Have a wonderful Tuesday! It's another beautiful one in the foothills of NC!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We're having great Fall weather here too. 50 this morning and a high of 71. I enjoy the cooler temps, but it didn't have to come on so quickly!!

I'm just back from working out at Planet Fitness. I've got to get it back into my daily routine. The gym was closed for a few months so it really put a cramp in my routine and it's been difficult getting it going again. I love walking outside too, which I would have done early this morning, but it was totally foggy outside.

I'm off to put some scrappy things away and work on a challenge.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It was a beautiful morning here today. Low humidity and breezy, I really enjoyed my walk today except for the smell of fertilizer on the golf course. It was nasty so I changed up my walk to stay away from the golf course. I can't believer people were out there playing!
Anyway, no plans for today other than scrapping.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Fall descended on us like a lion in the spring!!! Our first fall storm came right along with the equinox. It's been stormy all day. And it will continue until about 5 PM tomorrow. Good time to stay in, stay dry and warm right? Nope. My husband has been in major pain for 4 days and finally agreed to go to the doctor. This morning was the only appointment I could get him. So off we went. Had to leave here at 8:30 so the good thing was we were home and had the groceries unpacked by 1:30! It's almost an hour's drive each way so that's pretty good. While he was at the doctor's they wouldn't let me in so I ran the errands. Then got groceries while he was waiting for his prescription. Unfortunately it's more arthritis that's moved farther down in his back and now it's into his hip. God forbid that they would give him muscle relaxers or pain pills. :twisted: They just gave him a steroid pack and told him to come back in 2-3 weeks if it's not better. Poor guy! So he's down for at least 2-3 more days. :( He's not a good patient and I tell him I'm Nurse Cratchett. :) I try hard not to be but there's a reason I didn't go into nursing! LOLOL!

Spent about an hour at my BFF's trying to help her with something with no luck for either of us. Then had to make some calls and email some paperwork. My telehealth appointment with the allergist is tomorrow afternoon so I had to return some paperwork about the new medicine to them. It's going to take awhile before I'll be able to start the shots. They have to "dicker" with the insurance company to convince them I need this medicine. Meanwhile I'll be praying that the insurance company doesn't say no. The medicine isn't cheap and I'm on Medicare so we'll see what happens...

Then it was time to fix dinner and clean up afterwards so now it's almost 9:30 and I'm tired. :) I am going to try to push some paper around and see if it will work with the pictures I picked for the 6x6 class sketch I need to do to get caught up...

Busy day! Hopefully the wind won't grab anything that's not quite attached on the new house and blow it off. So far it's been fine so unless there's a freak gust we should be okay.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”