Monday 9/21

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 9/21

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It may be another stay at home day for me or I may decide to ride up to the antique store to drop some items off. It all depends on how much the dogs aggravate me today. Weather is suppose to be beautiful again today....a high of only 71 here.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 9/21

Post by Deanna13 »

We've been having beautiful weather here too! Only supposed to get up to 67 today. Love the cooler temps. Been a busy weekend around here. Went to grandkids' soccer games on Saturday and then kept them overnight. They decided to go to a Marshall game since it may be the only one they can get to, so we cheered on the kids at the games. Then their parents came to get them yesterday and stayed to visit. They live 2 hours away.

Trying to play catch up today with vacuuming and washing up the sheets, blankets, etc. We had 4 of the grands here. Doesn't happen very often these days because of COVID and they're all involved in sports.

Off to scrap!

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

It's cool here too but supposed to rain today. really pleasant. I woke up with a bad headache that still has not gone away.
Need to go see my dad, get mail and mail a book and take a card to my mom in the nursing home since we cant go in and visit.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Been for my walk and it wasn't too bad this morning with a nice breeze and cooler temps. Need to clean the bathrooms today and fertilize my plants. Then hoping to scrap. Dinner is leftover so not much cooking today!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan follow your heart today! go or stay :D
Deanna I am so happy you got to spend some time with your grandkids. This new way of life is messing with us grandmas big time!!
Sherri so sorry about your headache. hoping it goes away soon so you can get your things done.
Tracy I just cleaned our bathrooms too. must be a Monday thing or the fact that my counter just needed a thorough wipe down not to mention I did the bedding laundry yesterday.
DH is working from home today but also has to run to the dr for his 3 month blood work and he has a dentist appt later today. I'm hoping to organize some scrapping and do a page or two.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Another fun day at work...not! It has slowed down a bit, so my days can be long and boring sometimes. I"m trying to plan out some pages ahead of time.
Not sure if I want to cook tonight or just have leftovers...
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

it's a gorgeous day in NC! Volunteered at the food pantry this morning and how home to do some cleaning and hopefully scrapping.
Enjoy your day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to lunch with some of my school retiree friends. had a great time
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy last day of summer everyone living on the Northern Hemisphere! Mondays are always my favorite day of the week, full of possibilities! Hope to
scrapbook some after school!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me; vet app't this afternoon. After I moved some ammo unto the front deck for my father in law. So my back has hurt all day. Praying I didn't strain it too badly. I felt kinda yucky all day, too, so just going to veg on the couch this evening.

Return to “Daily Chatter”