Saturday 9/19

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 9/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's officially the weekend.....so what's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. The high today is suppose to reach 68 so I have the windows up and there is a slight breeze blowing through the house. It's a little chilly but the dogs are loving it. I myself had to pull one of Jack's old flannel shirts out of the closet to put on. No plans today other than a little light house cleaning and the daunting task of organizing some of Kyle's ebay inventory so I can get back in my scrap room.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 9/19

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning!! It's alot cooler here this morning too. It was 47 and only supposed to get up to 64. brrr....Alot colder than we've been having!

We're off to 2 of the grandkids' soccer games this afternoon. They live an hour away and the plan was just to go to their games, but now we're bringing them here overnight and their parents will get them later tomorrow. They haven't stayed much like they usually do a week or more at a time over the Summer.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

We finally have a taste of fall here! I went to my walking trail and did 4 miles with my Crohn's friend today (she and I get our treatments together and have known each other for years because our daughters played volleyball together). It was nice to catch up with her. We used to walk everyday this Spring/early summer while she was furloughed. Now we try to catch up on weekends. I have to read for my class today, and I want to get some scrap therapy in today. My blood pressure was seriously scary high yesterday when I had my treatment...I need to have a self care day. Hope all of you have a great day. :)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone . . .taking a break from the weekend house chores to check in. We've got a few errands to run later, but other than that, I'm planning on hanging out in my scrap room a bit.

My mother in law has asked if she could hold another yard sale here next weekend, and I'm dreading that as she always makes it a big production. Last time it was on a Friday and I had to go to work, so I didn't have to deal with it. . . but this time, uggh! So next Saturday I'm hoping to either lock myself away in my scraproom, or get up before the crack of dawn and go somewhere.

I did get a bit of exciting news this morning. . . .hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

Your order is being picked.

Hej Tammy,

We are happy to inform you that your order ‌361846153 is being prepared at our warehouse. You will receive another email once your order has left the warehouse.

Just a reminder, our In-Home Delivery has temporarily changed to implement social distancing and moved to contactless delivery. Our In-Home Delivery drivers will now deliver to your covered porch, garage or doorstep. Drivers are not allowed to enter the delivery location.

If you have further questions please contact customer service at 1-888-888-4532 or email us.

Kind regards,
IKEA Customer Service

Track your order →
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Yay Tammy! Hope you get it soon...you're gonna love it!

I slept in today and I'm kinda sorry I did. It was nice and cooler this morning so it would have been good for walking. The next few days are supposed to be the same and maybe even getting down into the 60's which is very unusual for us. I say bring it on....I'm so done with all this humidity.
No plans for today, maybe some scrapping.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Another day of working on the kitchen. Dh had to run to Lowes so I'm taking a break. I will be so happy when this is done! Laundry is done. It should be a laid back evening. Maybe even some scrap time....one can only hope. :lol:
Enjoy this cool day, all!
Congrats, Tammy, on the 3rd time. When I was IKEA yesterday their inventory in the store was really low.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Just got back from Lake Charles. Went down there for 3 days to work with a disater relief team from Hurricane Laura. Tonight we are going to have a party for my son's 32 birthday.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Just got back from our second baseball game. I'm exhausted! And cold! Wow...the weather changed very quickly. Now to get my bearings and figure out the rest of my day...
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yeah, Tammy! Did some cleaning around my house and now in my scraproom putting some things up. I did cut some vinyl for some things I wanted to put vinyl on. Now trying to decide if I want to cut some vinyl for my pen holder and what to put on it LOL

Been so long since I scrapped I'm having a hard time figuring out where I left off :oops: :evil: Think we are going to order pizza for supper but DH will have to go pick it up :lol:
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Oh Tammy! I hope this is the real deal and you get your order soon!!!

We have had a sunny day today but it's starting to cloud over. Supposed to start raining and for the next 10 days we're supposed to get between 1/2 and 1 inch of rain a day. UGH! I was enjoying our sunshine! Never did get to open the house completely up this year. Once had a door and a couple of windows open for a couple of hours and then it got chilly again and had to shut everything up. We never even turned off the heat!!! But we have plenty of oil in the tank since we just got it filled to the brim. Thank God we did because it was only $3.25 a gallon instead of over $4 and the tank only took a bit over 100 gallons! Should last us at least 2-3 months. :) We're ready when winter descends on us.

I spent the day finishing up a 2 page layout I started last night. Steve is really hurt but he said he could drive so I sent him on the trip to town to get the goose food and something for dinner. He is the typical man when hurt or sick. He was driving me nuts yesterday! He pulled a muscle in his hip/thigh and yet he wouldn't rest for anything. Kept getting up and down. I wasn't feeling great so I was testy and so was he and I finally just went to my scrappy table and ignored him as much as possible. :) Really could have used my new room in our new house so I could close the door on him! LOL!

We finally have some help coming to work on the yard tomorrow and a carpenter coming sometime this week with scaffolding so hopefully we can get the building completely weathered in before November 1st! Once that happens it won't be so cold out there when it rains and Steve can put some heat in there. Maybe by then I'll have started my new medication and will feel well enough to help pull electrical wire some! :)

Otherwise, not much happening. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”