Wednesday 9/16/2020

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9/16/2020

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

As usual, no plans for today. Need to do a little housework and then heading to my scraproom.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 9/16/2020

Post by sthom97093 »

Getting ready to do my first Google Meet with my 8th graders. That's my comfort zone so pretty happy about that. Daughter has a soccer game tonight. Yesterday may have been the busiest day I've had since the quarantine. The questions just don't stop and the students keep being added to the program left and right. So I'm hoping today is a little less hectic, and we have a soccer victory tonight. :)
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Work and then scrapping tonight. We won our championship game last night, so now I have lots more pics to sort thru.
I"m hoping my last order gets here before the end of the month.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm home today. Right now I'm waiting on Kyle to walk over with his tool box to fix a couple of things (kitchen sink and bathroom toilet) around the house. I spent most of yesterday out thrifting all by myself and it was fun! I hit 5 stores and spent less than $50 and got enough stuff to decorate my china cabinet, mantle, to restock my booth at the antique store and stuff for Kyle to resell on ebay. It was a win, win.......and I saved 25% because it was senior Tuesday! :lol: Stopped at a Popeye's for a quick lunch and finally got to try their spicy chicken sandwich and it was sooo good! I wish I had thought to take a few photos for my TN but phone was acting up. Maybe I will take one of my haul instead.

No plans today. I will be picking up and cleaning after Kyle comes to fix my kitchen sink faucet. I also need to wash a load of towels and run the broom vac over the floors and sort through yesterday's finds. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I don't where all my time has gone. Just seem to be busy every day and no time to scrap or be on the computer much. SO today I WILL scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

All packed for heading to Park city tomorrow!! Yippee! DH is still nervous. That part makes me sad but we promise we will be extremely careful. DD is suppose to run some sewing over to me today since I am not available the rest of the week. I guess I'll put the sewing machine up and be all ready. I think I'll work on the TM challenge and just chill. Nothing else is pressing.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Changed the sheets and vacuumed, went to Bible study, went to a friends house and planted a memory hydrangea in honor of the baby she lost, came home and weeded my flower bed, started dinner, doing dished (I will soon have a kitchen sink so I can stop using the laundry tub), and then I'm doing laundry and scrapping!
Jan, I love those kinds of days!
Tamara, have fun! Don't forget to give us a show and tell.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

work for me; a client meeting that lasted quite a while and then took Cocoa to PT to be lasered. Her therapist said she did something to her side, not her spine. Then came home and took a nap on the couch I was so exhausted. Glad only two more days of work this week as I plan on staying home this weekend (besides church)
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Changed my work hours this week and it's just making me crazy. I feel like I don't have time anymore to check out challenges and scrapbook. I'll get back into it soon I'm sure because once the routine is set then it will fall into place, but right now it just feels forced, so I'm taking a wee break this week. Maybe this weekend the mojo will hit.

Return to “Daily Chatter”