Tuesday 6.20.17

Wanda
Station Chef

Tuesday 6.20.17

Post by Wanda »

Hi everyone! What's up today?

I have no idea what I am going to do today - the world is my oyster! Ha Ha
I had so hoped to go visit my daughter in Atlanta, but that won't happen today.
There are things to do but nothing pressing, really, so...............looks like a chill day for me!
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Re: Tuesday 6.20.17

Post by disneydarling07 »

Counting down the hours till I get off work. Trying to figure out an easy dinner. The boys have baseball practice tonight, so I will have some time to myself. Hoping to work on a page or two. Of course, while I'm doing laundry. The worst part about having a pool is that there are piles of towels everywhere!
Wendy***
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Waiting at hospital son in law having a 3 to 4 hr surgery to remove benign tumor from his neck.

Grandson has ball game tonight
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

SusieQ wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 am Waiting at hospital son in law having a 3 to 4 hr surgery to remove benign tumor from his neck.

Grandson has ball game tonight
Hope the surgery goes perfectly smoothly!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon ladies. It's been a somewhat busy morning here. I hit the floor around 6 am so I could drop Jeffrey off at the vets office in Hartsville and then be back in time for the electricians to show up. Electrical outlets are working again and I have pendant lights back up above my kitchen sink. The vets office just called a little bit ago to say that Jeffrey is out of surgery and doing well. They will call again with another update before closing. The ATT tech is suppose to be here between 4 - 8 pm. I hope he can fix the problem we've been having with our internet. Of course it is working just fine right now but I'm keeping the appt. anyway.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My mom's younger brother and his wife are driving home to California from their annual trip east to see friends and family, so they visited us today. Mycousin Tmmy, who lives in the Denver area and whom i hadn't seen in maybe 30 years, also drove down for the day. we had lunch at my favorite local restaurant and a nice time catching up with each other's lives.

Return to “Daily Chatter”