Wednesday - 9/9/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 9/9/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

headed out in a few minutes to get fingerprinted. My clearances for work will expire at the end of the month and this is the last step. I'm having Shawn go with me as my bank card was compromised over the weekend and the bank called me and cancelled my card. Not sure they'll let me use Shawns card so I'm bringing him along. . . and I just realized that I only have store credit cards these days. . .and we only have a Discover card, again in his name. Maybe I need to change that. . . lol

Any woo, it's my late night at work but I'm hoping to be out by 6 or 6:30 and home to relax. Jackie never left yesterday, but all of her stuff did minus the babies, and animals (she still has a car full). She texted me about a half hour or so ago telling me that she was giving the kids breakfast and then was heading out . ..

Have a great day ladies . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday - 9/9/2020

Post by Wendy »

Oh that sucks about the band card. I thought I lost mine a couple of weeks ago and almost cancelled it. My daughter heard me swearing up a storm and forgot she took it when she went to the grocery store. What a pain!

Work today, nothing going on tonight. I managed 2 pages last night. Waiting for my pic order to come in from Snapfish. They take longer and longer to deliver...

Prince Spaghetti day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Woke up at 5:30 to use the bathroom and guess what? Yep I never went back to sleep so here I am bright and early. :mrgreen: Today I have my little old neighbor coming to make cards. She is on maternity leave with her first baby and wanted to get together before she has to go back to work. I'm going with all my scraps and hope that works for her. I also received my virtual retreat boxes last night so I'm going to get working on that today also. There is a canning jar make n take, some doodlebug Halloween cards and a coffee cup album.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

nothing big going on here. Just the usual: scrap, clean, read, visit mom , and exercise
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Nothing exciting going on here today either. Leigha is doing online schooling and the dogs and I are just bumming around the house. We've been getting up a little earlier since she's been here so we can get the dogs fed and settled back down before she has to sign on. We need to run to Lowe's for a part for the toilet after school is over but that's about it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Nothing is ever simple is it? I hope your daughter's day is successful Tammy. :)

I'm on my lunch break right now and thought I'd check in. One more Google Meet and then can breathe some. Tonight my daughter's soccer team plays one of the best team's in our area, so I'm excited to watch that. And I'm hoping to go to bed before midnight tonight. Last night was rough....

Have a good day everyone!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in today and it felt so good not to get up in the dark and walk. I didn't walk today....I just walked 6 days in a row so I decided I was entitled to a day off. lol
Nothing planned for today. Have laundry going now and probably heading to my scraproom shortly.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm spending the day putting stuff that has been sitting in totes for months back into the kitchen. Rewarding and tiring.
Have a wonderful Wed. all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me and it has been rainy all day so I'm thinking I want to go to bed early. Trying to stay awake to finish this Hallmark movie I'm watching ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”