Monday 6.19.17

Wanda
Station Chef

Monday 6.19.17

Post by Wanda »

Happy Monday everyone! Hope it's a good day for you guys!
What have you got planned?
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Monday 6.19.17

Post by Wanda »

I don't actually have any plans. I will go for a long walk, either go to the tanning bed or to the pool, scrap some, do some laundry and cleaning....just boring stuff.

Looks like we won't have a beach trip this week. It would have been late in the week and the weather is not going to be good around Destin,so......
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Our playoff games don't start until Thursday, so this week will be catch up on housework.
But of course, we have ortho and dentist appointments and my little guy has bowling, so tonight will be a wash. At least I was able to put some chicken in the crock pot, so dinner is taking care of itself for the most part.
Wendy***
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning everyone! Summer is finally here for me! This is actually my second "day off!" I start Summer Institute with our gifted and talented crew this week. My plans for today include:

Finish dance layout **check**
Send vinyl and PL cards **check**
Run some last minute errands for Summer Institute
Set up the Escape Room for SI
Clean - a bit
Make a Father's Day dinner for the kids and hubby - unfortunately we weren't able to celebrate with everyone yesterday.

We head to Chicago this Friday for the Summer Bash and then to Cedar Point after. I gotta get some last minute layouts made before graduation and finish the last minute details for that party. SOOOOOOOO busy but loving that summer is here!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Not much happening here today either.....lots and lots of rain. Still home taking care of G. Took a muscle relaxant early this morning (hurt my back yesterday planting in the garden), and can't seem to wake up 100% to function....Maybe I need the rest??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

When it rains it pours. Jack and Kyle wanted to fix the pendant lights that hang above the kitchen sink for my birthday Saturday and in the process then somehow knocked out two outlets in the kitchen. One is where I plug in the stand up mixer. So here it is Monday and I have no lights above the kitchen sink and no outlet for my mixer.....electrician coming tomorrow. Good news is I got two pretty globes for my pendant lights when we get them working again. And our internet keeps going out on us. ATT tech was here earlier and well, the problem still exists. We have another tech coming out Wednesday. So if I'm not online much, that is why.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Jan Mosier wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm When it rains it pours. Jack and Kyle wanted to fix the pendant lights that hang above the kitchen sink for my birthday Saturday and in the process then somehow knocked out two outlets in the kitchen. One is where I plug in the stand up mixer. So here it is Monday and I have no lights above the kitchen sink and no outlet for my mixer.....electrician coming tomorrow. Good news is I got two pretty globes for my pendant lights when we get them working again. And our internet keeps going out on us. ATT tech was here earlier and well, the problem still exists. We have another tech coming out Wednesday. So if I'm not online much, that is why.
I hate it when you go to fix one thing and break something else! It has happened here before!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:17 am Not much happening here today either.....lots and lots of rain. Still home taking care of G. Took a muscle relaxant early this morning (hurt my back yesterday planting in the garden), and can't seem to wake up 100% to function....Maybe I need the rest??
We are now having lots of rain, too. Sorry your back is hurting!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Wanda wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:27 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:17 am Not much happening here today either.....lots and lots of rain. Still home taking care of G. Took a muscle relaxant early this morning (hurt my back yesterday planting in the garden), and can't seem to wake up 100% to function....Maybe I need the rest??
We are now having lots of rain, too. Sorry your back is hurting!
Thanks Wanda!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I cannot believe how extremely busy my life has been! I didn't even have an inch to breathe this entire weekend. We had a bridal shower at my house where I had to do everything. Grandkids dance recital, talk in church wedding reception Saturday night that we planned on and actually missed because the kids wanted to go to dinner after the recital. It was so super crazy busy. I only have one more day of exercise rehab this week and then I am on my own which will actually free up more time. Tomorrow we start the summer movies with the kids. Looking forward to a little slower lifestyle.
Trying to figure out perscrption drug coverage. and switching insurance July 1. All of this added stress!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”