Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

We are getting together with a couple of other couples this morning. We've been doing this for several months now just to catch up since we don't see each other very often since everything is closed in our community. Nice to see our friends for a change. No other plans for today so far.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020

Post by Wendy »

Baseball has been postponed due to rain. I guess they are hoping to reschedule for later today. I don't like sitting around all day waiting to hear if we are playing or not.
Not that i have anything else planned other than scrapping.....lol
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

No Special Plans Today. It's sad I say that way too much these days! DH is on nightshift so we'll spend time together when he gets up. Other than that I play on scrapping and catching up on some DT assignments.

I did get to attend one of my grandson's Jr. High football games on Thursday. He was able to get 5 tickets. With there being only 14 kids on his team, I think we may be able to see more of his games. They are more generous with the tickets than surrounding bigger areas. The grandkids are in 3 different locations in Ohio and West Virginia so it's all different. I'm just hoping we can get to at least 1 of each of the other grandkids' activities this Fall.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hubby and I went to the diner for breakfast so now the rest of the day will be reading, scrapping, visiting mom, exercise and oh did I say scrapbooking.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I’m getting ready to head to the laundry mat. Not a huge fan but when you have a king size bed and a dog that sleeps with you, you kinda have to keep the comforter clean. I’m not a dog person really. Shock I know. 😉 but seriously I do love me some Rocky it’s just that he stinks so quickly after getting a bath (we do try to control the rolling around when he’s outside). . . all that to say I’m going to wash the comforter at the laundry mat today.

No set in stone plans for today. Hoping to just lounge around over the three day weekend. Garret has class tomorrow so no weekend getaway for us, plus I’m just mentally tired! I requested next Friday and Monday off to drive to Newport News to help Jackie get moved in and settled but won’t know until next week whether the days off are approved or not, plus I’m really not looking forward to the drive so I haven’t committed 100% yet - plus I’d be the only one going so no help with the drive.

I still need to do some more site work and finish a few things but other than that I’m hoping to scrap some today.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We are also just having a chill weekend. We thought about going for a two hour ride somewhere but all the canyons we have been to recently and they will just be packed with campers so that is a huge no! We go on a drive to get away and be in the outdoors but not with everybody else. :lol: Going to scrapbook this morning. Yesterday I caught up on all the finished pages and got them into my books so I have a clear start for where I am at. Working on three books right now. We are having KFC for lunch since we had to go back last night to retrieve my debit card. The kid at the window didn't give it back to me last Wednesday. Crazy I didn't miss it till yesterday, that is how often I go out. :mrgreen: We are still doing church at home so it is short and sweet. Hope everything works out for you all the way you want it to.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Sunday! It’s still raining here. We have no plans to go anywhere. I’ll be working on my grade book for a couple of hours, then I plan on scrapbook the rest of the day. I might join Victoria in one of the zoom scrapbooking sessions! I love seeing the beautiful scrap rooms and enjoy the fun conversations.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

The weather gods are shining down upon us in Ohio, and it is simply perfection outside right now! I went out again this AM and walked 4 miles. My husband and I went to breakfast (does anyone have Another Broken Egg where you live? If you do, GO! RUN! YOU ARE WELCOME!) And then we went to Aldi....Oh that middle aisle of Aldi with all it's goodness...I literally bought tons of Christmas gifts in that aisle today...For the rest of the day, I'm going to do some planning for my Google Meets this week, scrap some, read some, and ENJOY THIS WEATHER!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! Church this morning and time with friends is always wonderful. DH is finishing the cabinet install and I cooked frozen lasagna on the grill...when you have no oven, you learn new things. I'm hoping to get drawers and shelves in the cabinets later and start hauling stuff back in. It's time to wrap this year long project up! :lol:
Tammy, I put an old sheet on my bed to cover up my comforter so Sparky doesn't get it dirty. He doesn't sleep on the bed but does jump up every night to snuggle and make sure we are tucked in. For your drive do you do audio books? Makes the time go by so fast.
Happy Sunday, all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:51 pm Tammy, I put an old sheet on my bed to cover up my comforter so Sparky doesn't get it dirty. He doesn't sleep on the bed but does jump up every night to snuggle and make sure we are tucked in. For your drive do you do audio books? Makes the time go by so fast.
Happy Sunday, all!
Rocky likes to burrow himself up underneath the covers. . . the sheets get washed all the time, but the comforter (which I need for weight) gets done less because of the size. I try to do it at least once a month. . .it's a 23 minute cycle at the laundry mat, and today Garrett went with me, and we talked history. .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”