Thursday - 9/3/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 9/3/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies . . .

So how’s everyone today? I’m currently sitting at work with a list of things that need handled here that I’m about to tackle! Gotta love a busy work day, as it makes the day go quicker - and better yet, no call offs! *knock on wood.

I was a MIA yesterday - won’t go into details, but let’s just say everything that we warned Jackie about before she left to go home is happening and I’m worried sick for her, and I can’t do much of anything 13 hours away. It’s making me sick to my stomach actually, but we’re going to get through this . . . Please continue to say a little prayer for her and those babies if you’re the praying type!! 💕

Lots of site work to do this afternoon as well! That’s ok, I enjoy that! Hoping to actually start a layout as well!! Wish me luck! Anyone else scrapping today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 9/3

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning scrappers! What's on you plate today?

I have to get out today to do a little shopping. I'm out of a few necessities that I should have gotten while I was out with my sister and twins but one of the twins was a bit whiny by the time we got to Walmart and I forgot a few things. I also need to stop in Dollar Tree for a pool noodle to help hold the couch cover on and some liquid soap for the kitchen sink dispenser. I may or may not stop in HL while I'm in town for a look at their fall decorations. I'm going with a vintage look but need a few pumpkins to complete the mantle.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday - 9/3/2020

Post by Patti »

Definitely praying, Tammy. I'm still trying to get back into a routine after trveling. I wasn't gone tht long but it seems like months. Hope to do some scrapping today.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tammy. I'l be praying for Jackie and her babies
Have a great day everyone.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 9/3

Post by phillisw »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:13 am Good morning scrappers! What's on you plate today?

I have to get out today to do a little shopping. I'm out of a few necessities that I should have gotten while I was out with my sister and twins but one of the twins was a bit whiny by the time we got to Walmart and I forgot a few things. I also need to stop in Dollar Tree for a pool noodle to help hold the couch cover on and some liquid soap for the kitchen sink dispenser. I may or may not stop in HL while I'm in town for a look at their fall decorations. I'm going with a vintage look but need a few pumpkins to complete the mantle.
please explain how the pool noodle will keep the couch cover on
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I'm sorry you are having to deal with these issues so far from your daughter. Sending good vibes your way Tammy.

My brain is ready to explode right now from all the administrative stuff that needs to be done for the online school. It's a good explode, but I'm taking a small mental break right now to check in w/ my scrappy people. :)

Husband will be back today from Louisiana. Will be nice to have him home again. The dogs will certainly be happy. So will my swimming pool that looks more like a pond than an pool.

Other than that, hoping for a calm, productive day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hoping Jackie gets out before she gets hurt...if that is possible.
I'm scrapping today and putting together favors for the Teresa Collins Event. Also need to get more apps added to my new phone. And organize all my passwords!!!! haha it drives me crazy. Oh my gosh! I just realized it was Thursday. I have a virtual dr. appt today. Good thing it is later or I would of missed it.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, so sorry you can't be there to help Jackie....it must be so hard. Sending prayers

Got my walk in this morning and came home and had my 1st pumpkin spice coffee of the season...yummy. No plans for today other than some laundry and scrapping.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Sending prayers Tammy!!

the usual work / dinner / try and scrap day. I REALLY need this 3 day weekend!!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Praying for Jackie, the babies (and you to have peace); praying that whatever the situation is that they are okay.

Just work for me today; I think DH is ordering pizza so truthfully I may go home and just veg afterwards. Watch TV but work on the cross stitch I am working on. Maybe go ahead and start on laundry for the weekend LOL Not sure if I will have to work this weekend or not. It is looking like I might not actually have to.

Return to “Daily Chatter”