Wednesday 9/2

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9/2

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's up ladies?

It's a stay at home day for me. I was out most of the day yesterday with my sister and twin great nieces. It was a much needed outing. The dogs were starting to drive me a little crazy. :lol: We did do a little thrifting while we were out. Our first stop was Habitat and when I reached the register with my items I didn't have my debit card. :lol: I had given it to Kyle to pick up some dog food the week before and he forgot to give it back to me. So I wrote a check and called him. He had to drive (1 hour round trip) to Hartsville to bring me my debit card. :lol: This is the second time this has happened. One of these days, I will break down and get a credit card.

Not much on the agenda today.......a little vacuuming, a little baking and maybe (fingers crossed) a little scrapping.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday 9/2

Post by Wendy »

Work all day. Boys have baseball practice tonight, so it will be quiet for a bit. I'll be scrapping for a while, until they get home.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! I'm multi tasking right now listening to a google meet and checking into the forum. Have one more meeting today on how to navigate our online program. Then going to clean bathrooms, go to daughter's soccer game, hopefully get some walking in, and maybe a little reading? Just going with the flow...Which has been the story of my life the past 2 weeks. Have a great day everyone.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm home! And it feels so good. Lot's of adventures and lot's of driving. I got to some of the places I wanted to go and some that I needed to go but had to miss some that I would have like to have gone because of the needed to go. Ready to get back to scrapping!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a haircut appointment at 11:00 and then I am going down to see my dad. I haven't seen him since June so it is overdue but because of Covid I haven't been able to get away. He loves KFC so I will be stopping to grab that on my way. I hope to not stay long so I will be back by this afternoon. Trying to navigate and add apps to my new phone. Always a learning curve but hey, I was able to take a photo and send it to my email so my regular routine of posting here went smoothly.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

finally getting some rain which we so desperately needed. cooled it off a little.

no idea what today holds. I may try to finish sewing a quilt I am making.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today so no walking but I'll get plenty of steps in anyway. We're headed to Walmart and Aldi's today and who knows where else. Dh has a long list of weird things he needs. Need to go get dressed....dh is ready to go now!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have been cleaning floors this morning and did some exercise. then showered. so I will have lunch and then some time to scrap and read.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I didn't have my grandson today.so I cleaned my house.and did some laundry' and cleaned my scrap room and my tools.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work, went to Home Goods/TJ Maxx; needed some dog treats and a few snacks for my office. Then Cocoa had PT so took her there and Starbucks afterwards :lol: Now working on some books while watching Top Gun (haven't seen that in so long)

Return to “Daily Chatter”