Tuesday - 9/1/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 9/1/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello September . . .

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Tuesday - 9/1/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

What's everyone up to today? I'm heading out the door in like five minutes . . .got lots to do today! Hoping to play around in my scrap room a bit this afternoon . . .any one else scrapping today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Time sure does fly. Today I am off to get my COVID test. Then home to scrap and read.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I will be scrapping when I get home form work today.

End of the month chaos at work...it's going to be a long day.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

No scrapping for me. I'm heading to Hartsville in a bit to take my sister to the grocery store. I will probably bum around down there for a bit....Goodwill, Habitat and Wallyworld.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I hope to complete some more of the challenges tonight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my walk and it was kinda nice out this morning. Supposed to be another rainy afternoon but we need the rain so it's all good.
We got some good news yesterday. We have some land down in Cape Coral, FL that we were planning on building on and then decided we didn't want to live in Cape Coral due to the city government, and put it back on the market last year. We finally got an offer and accepted it yesterday. We've lost quite a bit of money on it since we bought it back in 2004 when the area was really flourishing but we decided to get out while we could.Think we might use the money as a big down payment on a new car. Dh has been eyeing the new Hyundai Santa Fe.
Anyway, I'm hoping to scrap today and get some more of the game show challenges done.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

yea Tracy! Sounds wonderful :D
I don't have a lot that needs to be done today but I do want to make business cards for my Etsy shop and lasagna is happening as well. I may look for pics of a tradition! And I am starting to gather supplies for the Teresa Collins Park City event.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

What.a.day! Just now getting a minute to breathe. Spent the majority of the day helping our curriculum director register the Middle Schoolers for online learning. Not just me; all of my Middle School online coworkers. But it was a process! And it was actually a lot of fun. I'm so excited to be doing something so remarkably different than I have. I may feel differently later on, but right now, loving this!

Getting ready to start my 5th History Graduate class in about 10 minutes called The Origins of the American Regime. Sounds exciting doesn't it? :lol: About all those Enlightenment thinkers like John Locke who inspired Jefferson. I like this stuff, so I'm actually pretty excited about it.

Hope you all had a good day!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

busy day at work; it stormed all night long until about 9 this morning so lots of rain. No scrapping for me today, came home and put up the new purple bed for Noel and then worked some more.

Return to “Daily Chatter”