Monday 8/31

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 8/31

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another Monday and the last day of August. What are your plans for today?

It's another stay at home day for me. Dogs have been fed and are settling down now. I have a load of clothes in the washer and dryer, need to run the broom vac across the floors and finish a layout that I started yesterday. I would also like to clean and organize my craft room so that I can start crafting in it again. I purchased some bins for Kyle's ebay stuff but still need a few more. He's up to about 500 items in his store and wants to get up to about 1000. That will require a lot more bins and another place to store them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 8/31

Post by sthom97093 »

Taking a small break from setting up my Google Classrooms for online learning to respond to this. Two hour meeting in a few and daughter has soccer game tonight. And currently listening to my dog's belly making a symphony of sounds...Hope that isn't a bad omen of things to come! Have a good day everyone. :)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I have a load of laundry going with instructions for Garrett to throw them in the dryer when he gets home from school today. . .

Shawn is also at work today, and I volunteered to switch hours with a co-worker today so she can celebrate her husbands birthday. . . so it'll be a late one for me today. I will admit that I'm enjoying the peace and quiet at the moment.

Lots of site work for me tonight as tomorrow is the first of the month . . .new Chef of the Month, New monthly theme, etc . . . .

Everyone have a great day, and I'll check in tonight!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I lost my mojo yesterday after cleaning everything. Not how I wanted to finish up the month.

Tonight we have our last regular season baseball game. Not sure what the schedule for the playoffs will be like.
The game is in the city, so it will be a late night. By the time I get home, make dinner and cleanup, it will be bedtime.

I made all my notes for the new month of scrapping. I sure hope this month is more productive.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home day today. I want to make a new dish towel so sewing for myself today. Also ironing and reheating some of the pickles that didn't seal. It is also Miss Kalli's birthday. She is 15 today can you believe it? We are going to Outback tonight for that celebration. She has such a tender heart and wanted donations to save the Rhinos' so I have the page printed of the donation and it came with a fleece blanket with World Wide Foundation on it. So I have to find a cute way to wrap it for her!
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had a rough night getting to sleep so ended up sleeping in today. Looks like it might be another rainy afternoon so think I'll spend it in my scraproom.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have done my elliptical, showered, ate and now will watch some dvr's shows, read, and scrap today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Finally peace and quiet here! The grandkids have been at my house since 2 pm Friday and no they went home. It was loud and fun but exhausting!

I don't have a clue what I am going to do other than have lunch with my hubby. Too dang hot and humid for anything outside here!

Have a great day all.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

My day is gonna be thrown off--a friend was supposed to get me outta bed this morning and by the time I finally got a hold of my mom (after debating how often to call her as she is at work) I got outta bed at 11. *sigh* Probably just watching TV/sports and hanging with Mom later. Maybe read/knit. No idea.

Just a heads up....not sure how much I'll be around the next month or so. Having no pictures to scrap and debating if/when I make more cards, I just don't know how often I'll be on. But if you need me send me a PM here or a message on Facebook.
--Danielle--
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me. It start storming big time about quitting time so left work a few minutes early. Now chilling in the couch watching Christopher Robin with dh.

Jan what type of items does Kyle sell on eBay?

Return to “Daily Chatter”