Sunday 8/30

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 8/30

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home and hopefully, relax day for me, or at least I hope so. I do need to work on a layout and lay out something to cook for dinner tonight but that's about it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 8/30

Post by Wendy »

I am getting ready to throw a roast in the crock pot. That's the extent of my day today. I might do some laundry. but for the most part, I will be scrapping the day away.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my walk but wasn't able to finish it. It started raining pretty hard so we headed home. I usually walk for 90 mins but only got 30 mins in today. It's been raining off and on all morning. Not sure if I'll scrap or catch up with some shows I recorded today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy I would love a good roast! I just can't justify the $16 price tag right now for the two of us.
It's a hang and relax day today. The last two days have been so crazy we welcome a slow paced day. Hoping to get a lot of odds and ends done. Working on getting my supplies together for the Teresa Collins event in three weeks. Trying to keep up with everything. Chicken cordon blew for dinner.
'Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Just now getting on. Started my day walking with my Crohn's treatment/walking buddy (we get our IV's together every 8 weeks and walk as much as we can together when we aren't connected to IV's) and did 4 miles with her. Then came home, Door Dashed Greek food for lunch with my girls (my oldest had a surprise trip home last night), went to grocery, took a nap, and just dropped my youngest daughter off at soccer. Thought I'd jump on line and see what's up. Going to make sure I can resize my next CUC project picture so I don't have any more issues uploading. Thanks for all the advice everyone!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Sunday everyone! We’re on the road, heading home.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just church for me; then been trying to catch up on laundry; unload the dishwasher. Ants were trying to come in the house, so clean that up. I tried to take a small nap and that didn't work. Now playing on my laptop getting ready for the week.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been moping around all day today worried sick about Jackie and the babies. There have been some things that have come to light today that scare me for their safety, and I know if I take action I may have to suffer the consequences in the long run. . .

I've also been working on my clearances for work. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to complete those . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

[quote=tammyfolk post_id=42146 time=1598829448 user_id=2]
I've been moping around all day today worried sick about Jackie and the babies. There have been some things that have come to light today that scare me for their safety, and I know if I take action I may have to suffer the consequences in the long run. . .

I've also been working on my clearances for work. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to complete those . . .

Oh Tammy I am so sorry. So hoping that things are calm and safe for Jackie and your sweet grandbabies. Hope that right decisions are made for their best interest. We'll be thinking and definitely praying.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

*hugs* Tammy!

Farm, hung with Mom, watched TV and a movie.
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”