Saturday 6.17.17

Wanda
Station Chef

Saturday 6.17.17

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! Sitting here with my coffee and looking at layout ideas for Vegas pictures!

What's everyone else doing?
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 6.17.17

Post by Beth »

Good morning! Maggie had me up at four thirty ringing the bell to go out. Of course everyone had to go out then. Luckily they did business and right back in. Now back up at 8AM. I hope it clears up enough to mow. My grass is getting way to high. I am working on an 8x8 graduation scrapbook so I want to work on that today too. I got four pages done last night. Not much else going on. I got all the laundry done yesterday. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Good morning . Just finished posting today's challenge.

Wrench in today's plans as daughter in law admitted to hospital

Our town has a huge strawberry festival today. Hoping to go somehow today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been hanging out with Garrett this morning....he's getting a bit perkier as time progresses....still in a lot of pain, and not talking, but he's up and showered and now playing on his computer....that's always a good sign.

I'm about to head out as I have a few errands to run, and a hair appointment. I was going to try and reschedule, but lord knows when that would be so I figured I might as well just go....

Happy Birthday Jan!! Hope you're having a great day, and the market is good to you today!!

Hope everyone else has an awesome day! I'll check in later!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Spent the morning chipping away at laundry, finished up a page and just got back from the baseball home run derby. My little guy took 2nd place with 7 home runs!! He is so happy!
Now I'm back to the laundry and I have to do some dishes and dusting...ugh...it never ends...
Wendy***
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

disneydarling07 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:30 pm Spent the morning chipping away at laundry, finished up a page and just got back from the baseball home run derby. My little guy took 2nd place with 7 home runs!! He is so happy!
Now I'm back to the laundry and I have to do some dishes and dusting...ugh...it never ends...
Congratulations to your son! That's exciting stuff! 2nd place!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

worked until 5, drove the 30 minutes home and then went to a graduation party. Now home watching a movie....so nice!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”