Happy Friday 6.16.27

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Friday 6.16.27

Post by tammyfolk »

Wanda wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:07 pm Funny little story:

I called Randy to see what we needed from the store and to ask him about what to get to do a crock pot roast. After a minute or two of talking he said, "Where are you?"
"Kroger."
"Which Kroger?" he asked.
"The one at Colony Crossing, " I answered as I steered my buggy around a corner................and ...............
right into Randy! We were right next to each other the whole time.

It has started storming here. Guess that is a good reason to go to bed early!
that it pretty funny Wanda....it's happened to Shawn and I before too, and we laughed about it for days, especially knowing how much I hate grocery shopping!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 am Hello everyone....sorry for being MIA the past few days....been kinda down (mentally) with Garrett. I've been snuggled up with a 16 year old for the past few days. He slept most of the day yesterday and Wednesday, and I sat with him watching Netflix on my phone. He's still in a lot of pain today, but did get up and shower....so hopefully that's a good sign. It's still a struggle with the medicine though....he said his pain is still at a 7-8 and to think of my worst sore throat ever and times it by 20....a few times there were tears forming when he swallowed, and he's a tough kid. It's breaking my heart!
Praying! Each day will get better I promised! The first three are the worst. Popsicles Popsicles Popsicles. The better he is hydrated the better he will do!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Wanda wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:07 pm Tammy - I just hate it is taking Garrett so long to feel better! I'm praying that he turned a MAJOR corner today and feels 100% better tomorrow! I had lunch with friends from work today, and then went to tanning bed and grocery store. Funny little story:

I called Randy to see what we needed from the store and to ask him about what to get to do a crock pot roast. After a minute or two of talking he said, "Where are you?"
"Kroger."
"Which Kroger?" he asked.
"The one at Colony Crossing, " I answered as I steered my buggy around a corner................and ...............
right into Randy! We were right next to each other the whole time.

It has started storming here. Guess that is a good reason to go to bed early!
That is so funny!

Return to “Daily Chatter”