Good Morning or afternoon depending on your time zone! 6-14-17

Patti
Site Admin

Good Morning or afternoon depending on your time zone! 6-14-17

Post by Patti »

There was so much going on in all of your lives yesterday! Updates on how everyone is doing, please.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning or afternoon depending on your time zone! 6-14-17

Post by tammyfolk »

Sorry for the delay....slept in late after being up several times throughout the night.

Garrett is a real trooper. Poor thing is in soooo much pain, and it breaks my heart. I know in the long run the surgery was the best thing for him, but still when you give him medicine, and as he's squeezing your hand his body comes up off it the bed in pain (when swallowing), you just want to cry. He's a tough kid though, and is still sleeping....I'm only waking him for meds.

Laundry is going, bills are paid, and dishes are washed. I'm trying to get as much done today as I can.....can't believe it's 12:30 though....what's everyone else have going on??

Off to read the other threads to see what I missed yesterday!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Just did some scrapping, grandson has a game tonight and is pitching.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Baking and dehydrating today. I baked a batch of chicken liver treats last night and oh my gosh....they stunk up the entire house. And for whatever reason when I opened the oven door my dough had a large bubble in it. Anywho, my dogs loved them so at least they weren't wasted. Next time I go shopping I will purchase a couple of them and try again. Jeffrey hasn't eaten since I brought him home from the vet yesterday. Not sure if he's in pain from the leg or the vaccine. If he's not better by Friday morning I will call the vet. I need him healthy before surgery Tuesday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Just got off work. Trying to get dinner going before I head off to daughter's basketball game. Major storms are coming through right now. I just hope we don't lose power.
Wendy***

Return to “Daily Chatter”