Good Morning Ladies - Tuesday 06/13/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - Tuesday 06/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone....so what's on your agenda today??

Wanda - so what was the outcome at the Drs office yesterday??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Ladies - Tuesday 06/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Today is the day of Garretts surgery. He's in the shower at the moment and we have to be there @ 6:45 am this morning. I'm apparently no where as mentally prepared as I thought I was going to be.....soooo nervous for him, and the recovery afterwards, but I can't let him see that, as he's dealing with his own nervousness this morning.....please keep us in your thoughts today!!

Other than that, not much else on the agenda today. Shawn took the day off as well, and he'll work in the yard some more today once we get home. He almost has the yard ready for planting....I actually made a small list of items that I'd like to plant last night. Getting super excited!!

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:08 am Good morning everyone....so what's on your agenda today??

Wanda - so what was the outcome at the Drs office yesterday??
Good morning! Said a little prayer for Garrett this morning; saw post on Facebook.
Doctor ruled poison oak and gave me a week's worth of steroids and some pills to help with the itching (basically make me sleep so I don't itch, apparently). Already better today. Took SIX little steroid pills yesterday. I hate taking steroids because they usually make me gain weight. UGH.

Nothing on agenda today except working Mary Beth to find her a job and get her car worked on. Really need to get her a car................will be trying to deal with that this summer as well. She and fiance have officially broken up. I asked her how she was, she said she would be fine. It hurts now but she knows she will get over it.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:12 am Today is the day of Garretts surgery. He's in the shower at the moment and we have to be there @ 6:45 am this morning. I'm apparently no where as mentally prepared as I thought I was going to be.....soooo nervous for him, and the recovery afterwards, but I can't let him see that, as he's dealing with his own nervousness this morning.....please keep us in your thoughts today!!

Other than that, not much else on the agenda today. Shawn took the day off as well, and he'll work in the yard some more today once we get home. He almost has the yard ready for planting....I actually made a small list of items that I'd like to plant last night. Getting super excited!!

So what's on your agenda today??
Praying today
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Nothing on agenda, I am excited. Looking forwaRd to getting Dylan on the bu's so I can start my day of no plans
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Last night's baseball game was cancelled due to the extreme heat. So we worked on the deck and finally finished staining it. We have a game tonight and it's still going to be hot and miserable. No word on if there will be another cancellation.
If no game, then laundry needs to get done.

Prayers to all who are in need!
Wendy***
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Tammy, I'll keep Garrett and you in my thoughts today.

'm expecting a phone call today from the infusion team at the rheumatologist's office. Our insurance company gave me the okay to start getting a bologic drug intravenously to combat the rheumatoid arthritis. Nervous about it, but the RA has gotten pretty painful and keeps me from doing or enjoying a lot of things. It's really expensive but the drug company has an assistance plan that I qualify for, and that will help. Hopefully today we'll get a date to get started.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Thoughts and prayers for Garret and you. Need to sweep the Stampin' Cottage floor. I have club this evening. Making two great cards and the scrapbook page is a sketch I used from here.

Going to take it easy today doing some things around here. Tomorrow I have to take my 75 YO sister out doing her errands. That is always an all day affair. I want to go pick strawberries again too but I think that will be Thursday. I made two batches of jam last week but gave a bunch to family and friends. So I think I better make some more for us for the winter.

Hope everyone has an awesome day. Going to be gorgeous here!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Tammy - keeping you and Garrett in my thoughts and prayers today.
Wanda - so sorry to hear about your daughter's break up, but it sounds like she has a positive attitude about it.
Barb - one of my sisters deals with RA and I know from her how painful it can be. I hope you are able to get some relief from it with the new medicine.

No real plans for me today! It's supposed to be hot here again today, so I figure me and the boys will spend some time in the pool. Looks like we got it up and going just in time!

Hope you all have a great day!
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

I tore something in my knee last week and have been out of commission since Thursday. Doing better now and able to get around with one crutch, so might be able to spend a little time in my craft room later (I hope). Hope everyone has a good day.

Return to “Daily Chatter”