It's just another Manic Monday! 06/12/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's just another Manic Monday! 06/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.....so what's everyone up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's just another Manic Monday! 06/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm getting ready to head to work....my only work day this week, as G is finally having his surgery tomorrow and I've taken the rest of the week off....

Other than finishing the yard, trying to get the ground ready for a small garden that's all I have planned today!!

I do need to work on getting G hydrated, as they encouraged him to drink lots of fluids today (to help with the IVs tomorrow).

I was able to get some things organized in my scrap room yesterday, but was easily distracted when Shawn asked if I wanted to watch a show with him.....we just started Season 4 of the 100....see, told you it was good!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! Have a good day at work, Tammy!
I am going to the doctor for this poison oak/rash/whatever itchy thing I've got going on. Randy also mentioned that it might be shingles.
I need some relief.
No other plans except for that. I love summer!
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Work and then a baseball game. No idea what to make for dinner again. I might just pick up deli stuff and have sandwiches. the hubby took today off to finish working on the deck. We spent all day Saturday powerwashing it, all day Sunday staining and we only managed to get halfway thru it. It was soooo hot out!! But on the bright side, once it's done, we will be done for 2 years.
Wendy***
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

off to another crazy busy day at work...the building industry is going crazy! My daughter listed their house on Craig's List and sold it that same day! Home tonight to finish up rebuilding a flagstone patio that I started Sat. I keep running out of leveling base. Have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Patti wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:40 am off to another crazy busy day at work...the building industry is going crazy! My daughter listed their house on Craig's List and sold it that same day! Home tonight to finish up rebuilding a flagstone patio that I started Sat. I keep running out of leveling base. Have a great day!
Wow - sold on the same day? That's crazy! And good luck with that patio! I'm impressed!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hope you get some relief soon Wanda.

It's a busy day here as well. Lots of dog laundry over the weekend that has spilled over to today as well. Several errands to run.....bank, grocery store, hardware store and Fred's to pick up a new bed for LoLa. Then it's home to bake and make dinner tonight so the boys will have something to take to work.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I slept uncharacteristically late this morning after a restless night of weird dreams. Having a hard time "getting going"; needing more coffee! Mom's cat, Lily likes to go into Mom's room in the morning and sleep in Mom's rocker. Lately, though, she's been getting on Mom's bed and when Mom moves, she is scratching her. We are refusing to let her into Mom's room any more until Mom is up and can let her in herself. Lily is holding a LOUD protest outside Mom's door and just came into the scrap room to protest to me. She isn't used to having her wishes denied :roll:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy hoping that you will love your time off with Garrett. Good luck to him with his surgery.
Wanda praying you don't have shingles. It is not fun at all and very painful.

So many things to do. I exercised this morning. Delivered a large plant to mu aunt and her family for the funeral tomorrow. Had a great talk with my cousin. We haven't ever really connected with cousins lately. I went to the credit union. Bought more dish towels at shopko. Went to Walmart for some things and then picked up a prescription and then went to the dollar store. Needless to say my house didn't get cleaned. :lol: By the time I got home I sat down to chill then made chocolate krinkle cookies. Delivered son=me to a couple of neighbors, then fixed dinner for hubby. Now I just have to get a few things done on the computer.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”