3/20/17 - Happy Monday!!

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

3/20/17 - Happy Monday!!

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

What's on everyone's agenda today?

I'm getting ready to head out the door to take Gman to school and then to work. Working til 5:30 today so it's going to be a very, very long Monday.

Nothing on the agenda that I know of so far for tonight. Hoping to finish a layout that I started this weekend, but as I'm staring @ it, I'm not really liking it. Maybe it's because I haven't scrapped in forever?? Who knows.

Whatever you do today, enjoy and have a great one!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: 3/20/17 - Happy Monday!!

Post by LoriS »

My youngest son is on spring break this week and we have to take my oldest son back to college this morning (he had spring break last week!). I'm hoping to do a little scrappy shopping while I'm in Springfield, and I will pick up my photo order on the way home. Hoping to get scrappy this afternoon!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Good morning and good day! I have a bunch of errands to run today. First stop is to get my farm fresh chicken and duck eggs from a local girl. Then off to do some Electric stove shopping. Need a new one and now is the time to go shopping. Have to stop at Pet Smart and get the new yellow lab puppy a name and address tag. Oh maybe a stop at TJMax for some doggie toys. Best prices in town for those. A stop at JoAnn's while down that way for some Easter Fabric for Maggie's April calendar picture. Going to work on my Recipe Challenge so I can put up a picture to go along with it. I also have Stamp Club tomorrow night so need to sweep the floor at The Stampin' Cottage and burn a ton of boxes I have over there just hangin out. Hope everyone has an awesome day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle and I are heading out in a bit to run a few errands. Then it's back home to pick up the house a little and put some chicken on the dehydrator. Hoping to finish up the same layout I've been working on since last week. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I woke up this morning so I am alive!

I must get cat food today. There is nothing else on my must-do list. I have a bit of a headache which is not a surprise, since it is supposed to rain this afternoon.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Nothing planned till tonight. Then tonight I go to my quilting group
TinaCampbell

Post by TinaCampbell »

Laundry to do today :) I want to hit Dairy Queen for a free Ice Cream Cone I got a metal charm I want to use up so I thought this would work for a layout with it :) I got a layout in mind that I want to work on today before I lay down for my nap and go off to work tonight.
Tina from PA
Tina from PA
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Got as far as McDonald's - could hear the chocolate chip cookies calling my name.
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

ice cream, chocolate chip cookies! you ladies are waking up my sweet tooth
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I was hoping that an iced tea and cookies would help with the headache - but that is not to be. (And yes, I did take some Ibuprofen too)

On a positive note - I received the files for six photos of my granddaughter from my daughter-in-law last night!
Leslie

Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”