Sunday, July 12

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Sunday, July 12

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Sunday! Any plans for today?

I've been for my walk. Was hoping to see the comet but never did. No plans for today. Hoping to get some more scrapping done. I can't believe how much I've gotten done lately. Makes me feel good to see my pile of photos going down.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday, July 12

Post by Tamara »

Tracy that is great! In my world my stack of photos will never go down! I keep printing more :D

I have a couple of projects to get working on today. Just hanging at home. It's going to be another hot one. triple digits. Looking forward to a virtual retreat this week. the projects have been mailed so Happy Mail should be arriving soon!!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Currently sitting at Fuddruckers with Shawn before heading to Jackie’s house. Trying to take advantage of places to eat that we don’t have access to at home. Yesterday was a Chick-fil-a with Jackie and the babies after the zoo (drive thru of course).

Not sure what our day entails yet. I know we’re going to Jackie’s and at some point Shawn will be heading to Tyler’a to see him.

Will check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Went to church. Now headed to the pool because its way to hot for anything else outside. Might scrap.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Did some laundry, dishes, paid bills, worked on some scrap projects. Time to clean out the refrigerator and make a grocery list.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

went to my brother's for my nieces 14th birthday party and home to watch tv and read. maybe scrap later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Farm, saw a friend I haven't seen since high school, hung with Mom, was by my scrap area, now online with soccer on TV. Might knit until bed, who knows.
--Danielle--
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I sure do wish it would warm up a LITTLE bit! We still have to have the heat on! It's not getting any warmer than between 57 and 62 F here! We had a bit of wind and sun today and then tomorrow it is rainy and grey until at least the 21st. Guess we're not getting a summer this year.

Hunting season starts on Wednesday so that's usually the beginnings of fall preps. Steve checked the creek today and no salmon there yet. :( But at least my stepson who's a commercial fisherman and his crew have had some REALLY good days! The salmon are out there. They just haven't made it here yet. When they do it will be canning and freezing fish and deer meat for the next month or so whenever Steve can get out there... Hopefully we will be the lucky ones to get the buck that's been in the neighborhood. Steve named him Fork and Horn Provision but whoever sees him first on Wednesday will get him... Just the way it is here. :)

Unfortunately I had a very bad day today. We were all set to get up and go to church and when I rolled over to turn off the alarm I started coughing really badly. Three nebulizer treatments today and I basically stayed in bed all day trying not to move or talk because I'd start coughing again. And I'm talking that deep in your chest make it hurt sound like you're dying cough!!!

I did make it outside for a few minutes today. It was such a nice day that lots of neighbors were out walking. Baxter started barking and the geese were fussing so I went out to see what was going on. One of our neighbors down the street was walking her dog. Pepper is just barely a year old and FULL of energy. Baxter's old and doesn't mind being friendly with the other dogs but Pepper just wanted to play and romp and Baxter wanted none of it. He's not afraid to be quite vocal in saying so either. :) Then a few minutes later another neighbor came down with her 4 grandkids who are visiting and they wanted to feed the geese. So I talked to all of them for a couple of minutes but had to go back in because I couldn't stop coughing. :( :( :( And of course we all kept our social distance...

And they've reinstituted the required mask policy at the grocery store. Haven't heard of any cases on the island but there have been a LOT of travelers on the ferry and if they don't go through the airport they're not being screened. So effective yesterday they're requiring masks and forms to fill out. I'm glad they're being so strict! Only 2 of our 5 cases were residents and they were back in April so the others are more recent and were travelers. Hopefully we can keep it at bay for the duration! But I'll be ordering groceries online and having Steve go pick them up again from now on. :(

Well, it's late and I'd better go. Have a wonderful Monday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”