Saturday July 11

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Saturday July 11

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning ladies! What's everyone up to today?

I slept in a bit today so no walking again. I'm just planning on some cleaning and the some scrapping today.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday July 11

Post by Wendy »

Today is my daughters "graduation ceremony". She's a senior in high school. They have a really nice set up in the school cafeteria. I hope it goes smoothly. It's split up by the alphabet, so we are scheduled for 10am. So glad this part will be over with and she can move on and focus on college. This was dangling over our heads for so long, it's nice to get closure.

it seems to have cooled down a bit too. So hopefully, I will get out and finish up my little garden.

Thank you everyone for your wishes for my son's recovery. He is doing so well. He's not even taking pain meds anymore. He's such a trooper! The only downside is that he is out for 4 weeks. So no baseball or bowling for him. By the time he gets released, it will be time to start school again.

Have a great day!!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm home all day today. I have no where to go and nothing to do but maybe run the broom vac over the floors. The rest of the day is mine to scrap!

Happy weekend!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It took me forever to get to sleep last night so today is going to be a tired day. We don't have anything that needs to be done today so I am officially in the scrap room for the morning. It was nice to get a couple of shelves cleaned yesterday. And organized my current scrap books. Pics are ready to proceed.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We went to get our groceries today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Took my husband to Charlotte airport...2 hours each way. But somehow it took me 5 hours to get home...wonder if it had anything to do with going to 4 Tuesday Mornings, 1 Joann's and 1 Costco? It's good to be home.
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

LOL, like your shopping side trips, Patti.

I got up super early for a Saturday and watched Dolittle as I was too tired last night to watch it. Then laundry and some cleaning around the house. It was so hot earlier I couldn't even really set at my scrap desk. But a storm is on the way so hopefully it will get cooler for a bit.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

LOL Patti!

Hung with Mom, scrapped, knit, Harry Potter on TV.
--Danielle--
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I had a busy day with walking, putting away groceries after hubby went shopping, made a couple cards, visited mom, watched DVR's shows, surfed the internet and went to Mass
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Patti, I love your side trips on the way home! :)

We lost our satellite signal on Wednesday. It came back for a bit on Thursday and then went out again. Had to wait for a technician to come fix it. Now we're back! I couldn't even print anything! Crazy how much we rely on that internet thing... Anyway, I'm happy to be back in the 21st century. Now I won't have to watch movies on the 8" portable DVD player anymore. :)

It's still chilly up here. In the high 50s and LOTS of rain. (We do live in a rain forest...) It's been like Florida tropical storms without the heat and humidity at times! But our water tank and the ponds are full again. The sun came out for about an hour too. The geese were quite happy and had a "group swim" as my husband calls them where they all get in and splash around. :) It was so low they could barely wash in it! Now I don't have to worry about doing laundry at home. :)

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”