Thursday - 7/9/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 7/9/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

The car is packed and the animals have all been taken caer of. Shawn is cooling off after loading the car, so I have time to check in after all before we hit the road . . .

The plan was to leave by 7 this morning, but he had some work issues to deal with, and even though he's on vacation, the gas/oil industry isn't and his phone has been going off non stop this morning . . .so yeah, I'm gonna let him rest a few, and then we'll probably leave about 9. it's a 10-1/2 hour drive with no stops, so I'm figuring 9 tonight, and now I probably won't get to see those babies until in the morning :( but we'll see how the day pans out later on . . .

So what's everyone else have planned for the day?? Anyone scrapping??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 7/9/2020

Post by Lolis »

Have a safe trip, Tammy! Enjoy!
2nd day E- learning today. All day! We have to do a grocery run soon, we have no more avocados and no more stevia chocolates!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Have a safe trip Tammy and enjoy those grandbabies! I'm so jealous!

Went for my walk and had a bit of a breeze so it wasn't too bad. Getting my hair cut and colored and then I'm going shopping. I need a new bathing suit. We still can't try on clothes in our stores so I'll have to buy and then return what doesn't fit. I hate doing that but what else can you do right now.
Doubt I'll get any scrapping time today.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy F wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:31 am Have a safe trip Tammy and enjoy those grandbabies! I'm so jealous!

Went for my walk and had a bit of a breeze so it wasn't too bad. Getting my hair cut and colored and then I'm going shopping. I need a new bathing suit. We still can't try on clothes in our stores so I'll have to buy and then return what doesn't fit. I hate doing that but what else can you do right now.
Tracy ask about the return policy, our local stores are not returning anything until after everything passes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello again ladies!

Shawn is currently driving so I’m playing on my phone for a bit. Haven’t pulled the iPad out yet . . .

So apparently the covid19 stuff is picking up again here and Shawn will be back to working from home again full time next week. 😳

We also have the same policy here about not trying on things and masks are mandatory now, everywhere!

We are having 10-12 new cases a day in our county and a report that the county coroner put out stated it was the younger generation that was testing positive. Too much socializing and not taking enough precautions.

And it looks like kids will be wearing masks to school too. this fall.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:35 am
Tracy F wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:31 am Have a safe trip Tammy and enjoy those grandbabies! I'm so jealous!

Tracy ask about the return policy, our local stores are not returning anything until after everything passes.
That's a good idea....I hadn't thought about that. Thanks Lolis!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Safe travels Tammy. Enjoy your trip!

It's been a hectic morning with the dogs and it ain't (that's a southern term) even raining today. I don't know what the problem is. They ate in shifts this morning and I still have one that just crawled out of bed. I could hear her summoning (barking) me to come get her off the bed. You guessed it, Joey again.....she's a little diva. I just put a batch of treats in the oven for the pups and plan to scrap later today. I still need to unload the dishwasher but at least dinner tonight will be easy. I have a plate of leftovers from last night or I may throw some french bread pizza in the oven.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

not much going on here today. it will be 90*F so I will try to stay cool inside with my fan. probably no scrapping since my scrap closet is upstairs and gets very hot
Safe travels, tammy
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Taking a break in my cabinet building. I'm ready to be done because it's taking away my scrapping time. :lol: After Sat. DH will be gone so I can have non stop scrap time.
Tammy, have a super time with the grands!!!
Everyone enjoy your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Drive safe Tammy! Enjoy your grandkid time, it's the best!!
Easy day for me today! I finished the sewing for DD last night so I could have a fresh day. Yesterday I cleaned out two shelves in the Linen closet. I have lots of B&BW lotions but only 2 soaps so I will be spying their website waiting for a great sale. I have also been putting off getting some more Clinique. These last few months have saved us in the make-up dept. I only put it on when I am leaving the house which isn't a lot. I still use the lotion daily though. Yesterday my old boss stopped by with the best watermelon and some corn. He just moved a couples miles from me so I bet these visits will increase. He was always so good to me. I haven't worked with him since his heart attack in 2012 but we have stayed in touch. After working with him for 36 years we still get along.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”