Thursday - 7/9/2020

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Thursday - 7/9/2020

Post by GinniG »

Tammy, safe travels and have fun! :)

Wendy, your poor son! I hope he heals quickly! Get some rest too Wendy!

I was in town yesterday running errands and then when I got home it was so foggy and rainy that our satellite went out. No internet and no TV!!! It was like being in the dark ages! LOL!

We needed the rain desperately and it's still drizzly. And chilly still. We're still in the high 50s! Now we need some sunshine after all that rain. LOL!

Hoping to have my 2 pager finished today. Had to go back into my 2016 Facebook posts to find the journaling for it. Oh the MEMORIES! :) I have homemade fish chowder and garlic bread working for dinner. It's almost ready! :) YUM!

Have a wonderful evening!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:40 pm
sdwhru wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:11 pm Tammy, enjoy your trip!

Wendy, hope your son heals quickly!

Have a dentist app't in a bit. Not sure if I'm to wait in the car before I go in or not. I bought two masks for my hubby online - all he has been wearing is the N95 mask and they are so hot and hard to breathe in. Also, finally broke down and ordered an oven towel from Tamara's Etsy shop; can't wait for it to get here :P Meeting a friend for an early supper/late lunch tonight that I haven't seen for several months so I am excited for that.
OH MY GOSH!! I didn't even recognize that. I packaged it up already. I could of sent you a prize. DH will take it to the mailbox in the morning. Thank you!
If you ever do a Disney Holiday table runner (hint, hint LOL) be sure to let me know :)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:04 pm
sdwhru wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:11 pm Tammy, enjoy your trip!

Wendy, hope your son heals quickly!

Have a dentist app't in a bit. Not sure if I'm to wait in the car before I go in or not. I bought two masks for my hubby online - all he has been wearing is the N95 mask and they are so hot and hard to breathe in. Also, finally broke down and ordered an oven towel from Tamara's Etsy shop; can't wait for it to get here :P Meeting a friend for an early supper/late lunch tonight that I haven't seen for several months so I am excited for that.
OH MY GOSH!! I didn't even recognize that. I packaged it up already. I could of sent you a prize. DH will take it to the mailbox in the morning. Thank you!
If you ever do a Disney Holiday table runner (hint, hint LOL) be sure to let me know :)
Which holiday? I have several Halloween ones can't wait to get back to a fabric store. My daughter was at one yesterday but it's too hard for me to tell her what I want. She said there wasn't much selection
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Which holiday? I have several Halloween ones can't wait to get back to a fabric store. My daughter was at one yesterday but it's too hard for me to tell her what I want. She said there wasn't much selection
Duh - I mean Christmas :D :D :D
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:15 pm
Tamara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Duh - I mean Christmas :D :D :D
HAHA!! Got it!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”