Wednesday July 8th

chillycharlie20
In the Kitchen

Re: Wednesday July 8th

Post by chillycharlie20 »

We had all 3 grandchildren here today. Apparently the parental units were tired of them! It was cloudy and cool but grampa took them out to the garden to help weed. They worked for about an hour out there and he said they did all the rows. We don't have a big garden, just a few things so we can enjoy fresh stuff in the summer. they finished just in time because it started to rain and rained all afternoon. so we played and watched a couple of movies. I made some banana oatmeal chocolate chip muffins for a snack and poof, it was time for them to be picked up. They are lots of fun but I am so not used to all the talking they can do! they tire me out. tomorrow we will be heading back out to the lake for a few days again so I can rest out there! Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe.
Cheryl
The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

scrlvr78 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:40 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 am ....and baking pork chops for dinner tonight.
Yum! Do you like bacon? If yes, you should try bacon-wrapped pock chops. Delish!
Bacon makes everything taste better! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:15 pm
scrlvr78 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:40 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 am ....and baking pork chops for dinner tonight.
Yum! Do you like bacon? If yes, you should try bacon-wrapped pock chops. Delish!
Bacon makes everything taste better! :lol:
True story!
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”