Happy Saaturday, June 10!

Post by Wanda »

Good morning everyone!
What's up?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Saaturday, June 10!

Post by tammyfolk »

Just recently got home.....overslept by 20 minutes this morning which put me totally behind! Had the Band Yard Sale at the school this morning and then clean up afterwards.....just got home, sorted through the mail, started the wash and dumped my phone. My phone was so full (out of storage) that I wasn't even able to load my email.....

Mr "I have no interest whatsoever" in driving drove the 8-10 blocks home from the school today! He did quite well too!

Now I need to find something to eat and get comfortable, and finally let my weekend begin!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I got out of the house today and was able to scrap! The best part was that I completed two pages. I've already gotten them uploaded into the gallery.

It has gotten unbearably hot here in Michigan. Temperature is 88, with a humidity to match. :yuck:
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Baseball game (after I got up early and worked on a page or two).
Then we raced home to work on the deck. We have to power wash the entire deck before we stain it. It really stinks that the only available weekend we had to do it, it decided to be 90 degrees out!
We managed to get almost all of the washing done. Tomorrow it will be finishing up the washing and getting the staining and painting done.
Lots of resting, lots of water and lots of work! yyuck!!
Wendy***
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

A couple garage sales. Got two brand new with tag's from tj max Michael Korrs purses, one was 3.00 one was 5.00. SCORE!! Then to grandsons baseball game. He wone. SCORE. Then to a graduation party, very relaxing, great food, good music,SCORE. then everyone helped clean my patio, SCORE. Great day. Kept busy enough to not be to down about today being my mom's birthday.

Return to “Daily Chatter”