Wednesday - July 1st, 2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - July 1st, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday - July 1st, 2020

Post by Patti »

I can't believe it is July!!!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

I slept in a bit this morning. I was up pretty late last night, and I don't go in until 9:30 this morning, so I figured I'd take advantage of it . . .Shawn called me at 5:30 am this morning as he had walked out of the house without his keys.So I get up, go downstairs, and open the back door with him standing there, and the door was never locked in the first place. Luckily I was able to get back to sleep . . .

No plans on the agenda tonight for us. We talked about going out for dinner, but most everywhere we want to go is still not open for indoor dining, and we don't want to do overkill on the ones that are. . .he'll probably wind up working on laying the flooring on the deck as he acquired more wood yesterday.

Anyone scrapping this evening?? I printed a bunch of pictures Monday night on the seplhy so I'm hoping to start a page or two . . .definitely need to work on my 6x6 embellishment swap layout! The kits are laying on my desk!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Today is my Friday!! I"m so excited! I was doing a happy dance last night, driving my kids crazy...lol. 4 day weekends are AWESOME!!!

I"m so excited for all of the new July challenges! I plan on planning out a few pages tonight.

Today is Prince Spaghetti Day - for those that remember that commercial...lol.

Have a great day!
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I can’t believe it is July already
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Thankfully, I am home today! I was able to mow the lawn yesterday after my hair appt. in preparation for the arrival of my boarders tomorrow. I also have a little more prep work to do, (crates, bowls, blankets) and then I can scrap. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello July! Hello Wednesday!
Looks like I have a card challenge to do, just when I thought I was all caught up. Haha
I have to do some sewing today for my daughter. Then back to the scrap room. I have a bunch of cards that I need to get ready to send out to different people. So I will be going through my card stash😊
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy 1st of July! Can't believe it's here already!
Slept in this morning and am having a slow start to the day.....maybe I need more coffee. I usually change and wash the sheets and towels on Wednesday but completely forgot today. I hope the rest of the day gets better. Planning on scrapping today. I pulled some pics out yesterday for the TM challenge, just need to find my patriotic paper....I'm sure I have some somewhere.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have been to the chiropractor and visited my mm this morning. So now the day is mine ;) that means time to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Happy July. I want June back! Today's a holiday in Canada so I'm home, no working from home today, but we still have to do stuff around the house for cleaning. Hubby has surgery Friday and I want the house clean because goodness knows I won't get his help for at least 2 weeks afterwards. Regardless I am still hitting the craft room today. I have so many pictures to scrapbook from our cruise last January (no not this past January).

Return to “Daily Chatter”