Tuesday - June 30th

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - June 30th

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Tuesday morning and I’m already at work. I ran out of time this morning to do the daily post before I walked out the door. . .

So what’s on everyone’s agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - June 30th

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have 1 load of dog laundry that is already in the wash, I also need to drive to the next town over to pick up 150 lbs of dog food, drop the trash off at the recycling center and I have a hair appt. in the same town at 11:30. And that pretty much sums up the must do's. The rest of the day is mine to scrap! I have a layout in progress that I want to finish up so I can start another one. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm off to the garden center to pick up more dirt, the post office to mail TM prize, and home to scrap because the afternoon forecast is thunderstorms.
I love thunderstorms! Happy Tuesday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

It's going to be a hot one today. Storms came through yesterday, so no pool time for me. Hoping I can take a dip after work today.
Nothing else going on ...
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Work. I’m so sleepy though!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my morning walk and it seems like there are less and less people out anymore. I know some are snowbirds so they've left for the summer but I guess it's just too hot and humid for the others. Dh says there's hardly any people at the pool too, probably because the water is hot...around 94*.
I'm planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Already got a lot done this morning. Made brownies for Activity day bags that we are delivering tonight. I cut red, white blue ribbons for the girls to tie on white flip flops. Still loving doing this at a distance. :lol: Yesterday I painted the board for a 4th of July project I bought last year. The vinyl is all laid out, just have to place it on and make the fire crackers. I have time today for my scrap room so we will see what I get done.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tamara wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 am Already got a lot done this morning. Made brownies for Activity day bags that we are delivering tonight. I cut red, white blue ribbons for the girls to tie on white flip flops. Still loving doing this at a distance. :lol: Yesterday I painted the board for a 4th of July project I bought last year. The vinyl is all laid out, just have to place it on and make the fire crackers. Towels are in the dryer. I have time today for my scrap room so we will see what I get done.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was on the elliptical early this am and never made it to the computer. I took a shower, ate lunch, talked with my daughter and hubby, went to visit my mom, and got fresh veggies at the Farmer's Market truck. So now I have winter coats in the washer and it is almost time to fix dinner
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I didn't have time to start the morning thread this morning, so I did it from my phone at work, and shortly thereafter hit the log out button, and couldn't remember my password for anything. . . wound up locking myself out, and having to wait until I got home to get my password. DOH!

Not much planned for the evening. I need to do a bit of site work, and then I'm hoping to start another layout!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”