Happy Sunday Ladies - 5/31/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Sunday Ladies - 5/31/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

. . . and the last day of May.

So how are you spending it?? I'm currently watching the NASA livestream of the Dragon docking (complete), just waiting for Bob & Doug to exit the capsule and board the ISS.

I'm currently sorting through some older kits this morning, determining whether I want to keep them as kits, or seperate them and keep some items and discard the rest . . .

Laundry is going, housework is pretty much complete. Only thing remaining to is change Cadbury's cage, and I'll wait for G to wake up for that, as it's usually a 2 man job. . .

Hoping to spend the afternoon working on some incomplete layouts. Goal is to get them finished. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Sunday Ladies - 5/31/2020

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!

I completed 2 pages this morning. woohoo!!

We are heading out in a bit to go for a hike with a few friends. I truly miss being able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. It will be a short trip, but it should hold me over for a while...at least until next weekend.

I'm finishing up some laundry and the boys will be taking care of some landscaping issues for the rest of the day.

Shrimp and homemade fries for dinner tonight...yum!!!

I need to find a new show on Netflix to binge and I'm hoping to knock out another page or two before bed.

Have a great day!!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Enjoy your Sunday! Not so happy Sunday for us, the boys left at 4:00 this morning :( :( :( I'm working on lesson plans and my Google Classroom.
Yesterday we went out to eat for the first time inside a restaurant. They had it at 25% capacity, and they were taking temperatures of everyone before going in. Face masks were required to go in and to order food. I was not very happy with the service though. I don't think the employees that I saw were trained properly on the use of the gloves. At least, the person taking the orders and handling the register wasn't handling the food. We won't be eating out again for a while. I hope to work on some of the challenges tonight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I just finished watching our church service. Heading out to do some yard work and then back in to finish tomorrow's challenge. Goodbye May...Hello June!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my walk, came home did laundry and then watched the docking. Just waiting for them to exit the capsule which should happen shortly. No plans for today. Might run up to Publix for a few things. Would like to scrap this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Fixed omlets for breakfast, had to wash my hair this morning, it seems on those days I don't get put together for a cope of hours because I dry the hair, wait for the heat rollers, then put them in and wait 20 minutes before I take them out. :mrgreen: I do sometimes do things throughout the house while the waiting in between.
Watched church online. Our area starts back to church next Sunday with so many restrictions. I am high risk so will still be churching at home probably for a few more months. I am in the scraproom getting things done. Package for the 6x6 swap is ready to go to the Post office. I picked out yesterdays challenge pics so I would like to get started on that. With this retreat in a box, my middle island is totally full and junky looking again :cry: :cry: :cry: We are grilling Salmon for dinner tonight with the left over brown rice for our take out last night at Pei Wei. IT was 79 cents and enough for two meals. Crazy, huh Sorry Lolis you had a bad experience. We have been lucky so far on the places that we have chosen. They all had masks and gloves on!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went to church in person - next week we are going back to having Sunday School and regular church service. Made plans and reservations to eat out with 3 other lady friends this week - out on a patio. Lolis, hope your boys have safe travels and that's a bummer about your experience. May take a little nap on the couch before I retreat to the scrap room. I need to order DH some more UV long sleeve shirts and maybe some more things will fall into my cart on Amazon :lol:
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Scrapped this morning, finished mowing the lawn, showered, made an early dinner, played door tag with the dogs and I'm sitting in the recliner now watching YouTube. Trying desperately to stay awake. :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Slept in and missed our online worship service today. Bummed by that. Got to doing my social media promoting work, cleaned the scrap room after making a mess last night, took it easy, and I've been avoiding the outside news since I'm easily overwhelmed by it. The day started off miserably cold but now it's sunny and looks like a great start to June.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Finished my puzzle, music, read outside, grilled out for dinner at my mom's boyfriend's house (he lives half a block away). My sister, her boyfriend and his niece (and two of my sister's dogs) came for dinner.
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”